What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

cram

Bench
Best: Finally got my new letter confirming my appointment in my new job

Worst: Finished my senior management relief and back to being a plod....oh well....

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to lunch today with my best friend... brought a really nice dress... was on home and away tonight.. and my mate who was playing with the dogs, is now with the sharks and should be playing for the sharks flegg team against the knights lol

WORST: nothing

RABK

Referee
Best: Flying to New Zealand tomorrow morning to stick to my pact to not miss a Knights game this year!

So far so good! :D

Worst: Work, i'm sick of been so important and busy at the age of 19. :lol:

northey

First Grade
BEST: finished my assignment... i started it today and finished it today, it took me awhole 6 hours straight and i typed 40 pages!!! go me!!!!

WORST: i still have 3 exams to do and 2 assignments to hand in lol

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Gorgeous blue skies in Sydney today. Met mates for lunch.

Worst: Got to go karts only to find out the wait was 2 hours. B_gger.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Tired and I have to be up tomorrow for work

BEST: Trialled tonight at the Kavon Theatre Restaurant and I've been given a job as a waiter/performer.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great weekend, got to spend lots of time with ben, work was actually enjoyable and one of my best friends got a new puppy!! it is sooo cute so we took it to my house to try convince my mum to get one.

worst: cant find any motivation to do an assessment task

BEST - had a nice cruisy day off today and watched the game at the pub with a few mates.

WORST - I've got a really big decision weighing on my mind and it's depressing me. Oh, and the Knights getting bashed doesn't rate highly either.

~bedsy~

First Grade
northey said:
but pizza is the best on SOO night lol! i always have it on state of origin night. i also work in a pizza shop, but i never get pizza from there. so three times a year i have pizza. it is a good treat
Exactly. I worked it all off the next day. ;-)

BEST: Mum and dad were here for the weekend and I got free fuel (well mum paid hehe) I'm not going to uni (which is a huge burdon off my back) I'm going to look for full-time work. We got a new vaccunm and my big leopard print rug has never looked so good. I'm glad I got rid of the old one. I also get paid tomorrow

WORST: Mum and dad left today (although I swear mum wants to move back to Newcastle). Getting paid tomorrow means I can pay my bills.... I hate bills.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Had a boring, lazy day, doing nothing but sleep. Went to Blockbuster to find out about a DVD they had on hold for me, and got it for free due to 'inconvinience' (they forgot to call when it came in - score!). Also have a few potential jobs in the pipeline...

Worst: Done something pretty bad to my neck, and I'm in a lot of pain, and can't turn it to the right at all. Spent most of yesterday and last night and today in a Panadene-Forte-and-Dencorub induced coma.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had fun cating up with friends at uni

WORST: it took me 5 hours to get home cause someone was hit by a train

Best: Had a heaps bludgy day at school and got 6 people out in cricket, boo ya!
Worst: It's Monday, I had tutoring and my speech for english is due tomorrow

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Going well despite only getting 3.5 hours sleep last night, and drinking lots on the weekend. Also had a top workout tonight.

Worst: Knowing I should be in bed by now to make up for lost sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts