What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Bench
Best: Exams for me are coming to a close, last one tomorrow. Also after my exam i'm off to yet another job interview.

Worst: I just got better from my cold, then another one hits the day after argh

Risa

Bench
Best: I got through the day without falling asleep. And hindsight is a marvelous thing, I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. I'm just so lucky to have a heap of people that care about me. You know who you are, and thank you :D

Worst: Zero sleep...not fun!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Glad you're feeling better Risa! :)

Best ~~ I got to drive to work in my new car - a Toyota Supra!

Worst ~~ Pouring rain and I was extremely nervous.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Meeting to organise my return to Newstart tomorrow, so I don't need to rely so heavily on my two unreliable jobs

WORST: Have a tooth ache and can't see a dentist for at least a fortnight :(

Stranger

Coach
f**k f**k f**k!

Finally im able to play a footy game pain... going... and what happens? the rain!
Was at the ground, had my ankle taped up to the max, was running free and 5mins before kick of the council turns up and closes the ground! Bastards!
Was a waratah shield match which now has to be posponed! not happy!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The sun is out, and it better stay out on Saturday and Saturday night.

WORST: I hate looking for work.

Best: Up to one of my nights that I've designated for drinking.

Worst: GF's as crook as a dog with 3 serious virus's, her being off work really puts the onus on me financially leaving me with jacksh*t, just very down in the dumps in all facets of my life.

Unrelated to that Chest infection, Nasal infection and some other weird one... Feel very sorry for her shes a coughing wheezing mess, I wouldnt wish this one on my worst enemy.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Sir Knight82 said:
Unrelated to that Chest infection, Nasal infection and some other weird one... Feel very sorry for her shes a coughing wheezing mess, I wouldnt wish this one on my worst enemy.
The shot could have prevented it or she wouldn't have been this bad. My mum got horribly sick one yr and got the shot the next yr and did get anything. That's the same with my, since I started getting the shot, I haven't gotten any colds or flus, or got sick at all.
Sorry to hear how sick she is, it sounds horrible, but I just feel even if your not over 50 and have heart disease, or diabeties, it's still a good thing to have.

northey

First Grade
BEST: did my last exam this morning. went out for lunch and spent the arvo with my friend. went bra shopping.

WORST: i got soaked in the rain walking to uni, cause i couldn't work out which bus to catch lol

les norton

First Grade
best - got some work done today for a change.

worst - stepdad cancelled dinner on me.

All in all...a pretty average day.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my friend and i went for hot choc in our free period and i had a bludgy day ... and only two more assessment tasks till the holidays

worst: got holiday work (not that ill actually do it) but other than that its pretty good cos its nearly the weekend and i dont have to work :D which is great cos i hate my manager!

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Another full day off tomorrow, so prolly end up doing sweet F.A again

WORST: Found out tonight that I'm not able to get to the game on Saturday! I spoke to the full-timer tonight that I was hopefully going to swap shifts with, so I'd do his morning shift, and he'd do my evening shift, and he said "Nah, I don't wanna work two evening's in a row". Well, sh*t mate, you've only just been on holidays for two weeks, out on a cruise around Malaysia, and I've had to work extra hours to help cover your shifts. I spose we better ease you back into work, huh? Dickhead :x. Anyway, point is, I can't get to the game :cry:
However, if the crusade are having a get together after the game, drop by my shop and I'll give ya's staff discount on whatever you want.

Misanthrope

Staff member
However, if the crusade are having a get together after the game, drop by my shop and I'll give ya's staff discount on whatever you want.

Awesome! What's the staff discount for you guys anyway? You're not owned by Coles too, are you?

WORST: My tooth ache continues and I'm going to have to go and see a dentist soon

BEST: My health-care covers 65% of the cost, which eases some of the pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts