What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
worst: went to my new employer today to ask (nicely) what the hell is going on with me starting work, was told "well call you, its not x's problem anymore, ive passed it off to x".... has left me feeling very angry and confused. I want to start work. Ive been employed. So why arent they using me? It makes no sense and its left me feeling really upset

best: 2 days till my birthday, but i really dont give a sh*t anymore.... :(

les norton

First Grade
Memo to self - Buy Parki and Island getaway for his b'day. That would cheer him up. :D

Best - I have a great coffee sitting in front of me and no coffee nazi for miles.

Worst - sooo tired. no sleep. It's 11 and i have already been at 2 places of employment this morning. The amount of paper on my desk is INSANE!! I cannot see my keyboard...feelin' my way.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking forward to the weekend, it snowed recently and I am still VERY happy about that (hoping hoping for more), just feel good about things in general.

Worst: Working with 2 annoying people at work. They are making me grumpy.

Best: I managed to fix my ipod and I don't have soccer training tonight, lol go me and my lazyness.
Worst: Today's the earliest I have woken up these holidays and that time was 10:30 :lol: I had tutoring and now I'm bored.

northey

First Grade
BEST: some mates came over today. been reading about calories and how much is in each food, finding it all very interesting

WORST: cut my finger on a knife

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Saw my 'book' (the book my story is in) on a bookshelf in a store today. Was a weird rush.

WORST: Poor, so very poor

Jesus Bushy, when your luck turns around it really bloody turns around doesn't it??

Talk about going from the outhouse to the penthouse...:)

garden fairy

Juniors
lol Bushy. That is all I'm going to say.

Best: Disney on Ice. It was awesome. Watching Cinderella and Prince Charming face plant was hilarious. I had a paperclip necklace made for me today, which rocked - glad to know someone loves me...

Worst: dragging my sweet little surrogate daughter 2kms across Homebush Bay. Poor bugger nearly killed me. Worked 7am-6pm and feel like I want to kill someone, only to be brought down with more weird and wonderful news from the world of temporary employment...

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Got my computer back today :) finally after like 7 weeks

Worst: it cost me $170 and i cant find the power cord :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: got sent up for 2 TVC, one yesterday and one today. was on home and away last night, and on again tonight

WORST: i am working tonight.

BEST - just had the nicest lunch. First time I've ever eaten Korean food... but it sure as hell won't be the last! And going out with a few mates for a couple of quiet ones tonight.

WORST - the holidays are drawing to a swift conclusion. I love my job, but I love bumming around and getting paid even more!

Best: Its friday and the first meeting of my SEALS club tomorrow.

Worst: Toilet flooded bathroom, toilet water only luckily and just a bastard of a day @ work.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My mum and a family friend are coming tonight and her son's birthday BBQ is tomorrow night. Our group won the Disney Triva game, we came from behind to take it out.

WORST: Cleaning the house, and I want today to hurry up.

les norton

First Grade
Best - got a kick arse top for my date tomorrow night :D It is going to look Killer with my red heels :D Plus the new photo on my student...doesn't suck

Worst - um not alot. Good day had by all.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
Best - got a kick arse top for my date tomorrow night :D It is going to look Killer with my red heels :D Plus the new photo on my student...doesn't suck
les and a hot date!!! woohoo :D

Parki

Bench
best: only 7 hours and 25 minutes to my birthday... add to that the biggest badddest party ever tomorrow, its going 2 be one hell of a weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.