What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Worst: At the office for the THIRD time this weekend. Got work to do, and had to fit it around all of the other things I have had on this weekend. Yesterday I visited a friend who is very sick and he has become worse in the last two days. He was barely coherent yesterday but when my friend told him I'd arrived he said I was a beautiful girl... I nearly cried on the spot. I will miss him...

:( So sorry Cathy...sounds like such a tough time. He sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about; you are a beautiful girl. Be the tough lil cookie we know you are.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just called Bi-Lo in Glen Innes to ask for work and they agreed immediately. So my move back home can go ahead as soon as I'm ready to move.

WORST: Now that it's a reality I'm a little anxious about the whole thing

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I don't really have one

WORST: Our cat King Kong is sick and his not eating and it dehidrated. The vet said he has a mouth olsar (sp?) and I think he could have hair balls. Their keeping him in over night on a drip and putting him on antibiotics.
The Knights lost
My computer is playing up and won't play my music
Plus there's something wrong with my back breaks of my car.
And I got more job rejections.
Fun times ahead.

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
:( So sorry Cathy...sounds like such a tough time. He sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about; you are a beautiful girl. Be the tough lil cookie we know you are.
Thanks chickie...

Stranger

Coach
NEW WORST: Just got word that an old college friend has cancer
Thats a young age :( all the best to him mate.

Best : Dunno really

Worst : I have an eye infection, my mum's mum is very very sick and got worse during dialisis :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thats a young age all the best to him mate.

It's a her, but yeah, completely out of the blue. She's 24 and she's got Stage IV Hodgkins Disease. It's treatable, but I feel awful for her. At least with me moving back I'll be able to see her.

The Vern

Juniors
Worst: Im sick and finding out i cant claim my glass with my health care, so im $250 poorer

Best: Had the day off work and got to catch up on some much needed sleep

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to the gym today, then we went to the victory.

WORST: made a fool of myself at the victory and realised i still have 2 weeks and 6 days before i am back at uni

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ahhh, best of luck to her. Is she having chemo and/or radiation?

It's at stage four, but she's having more tests next week. If she needs that level of treatment, they'll have to relocate her to Sydney (she's still in Armidale).

BEST: Told my boss today that I'm leaving and she's signing the transfer papers tomorrow

WORST: A few people at work made me feel a little sad to be leaving. I didn't know that many people there considered me friends

Stranger

Coach
hahaha Suckit Rusho. I have my First grade Rugby Jersey to wear to school, and it keeps me warm :D

Best : I have new banners and school is good for once

Worst : Im tired :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: the first day of school went quickly (thats quite abnormal!) i got paid for the first time in ages. and lodge my tax to get my money back

worst: im back at school :( only ten more weeks though. and i have so much work its not funny, my pip and major assessment for ext history are due over the next two weeks plus multiple other assessments and essays and then my trials! aaaaaaahhhhhh too much

les norton

First Grade
Best - Paid 1st week rent at new house. (although I am poor and cant really afford to double up rent).

Worst - I am falling apart slightly. Long story..boring story.

les norton said:
Best - Paid 1st week rent at new house. (although I am poor and cant really afford to double up rent).

Worst - I am falling apart slightly. Long story..boring story.

Hey, I've got one of those too mate!

Just remember that life's a boxing match. You gotta keep down chin down, your eyes up, and keep throwing punches until you connect.

And remember that you will win, because you deserve it.

Parki

Bench
worst: i hate rain.... it always puts me in a feral mood, and I dont want to do anything... and i start thinking and overanalysing things, its really annoying.. im hoping tomorrow is a nice sunny day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts