What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had coffee with a girl after work (a different one from the aforementioned complicated date)

WORST: Tired and I didn't get to the post office in time to pay a bill

strewth_mate

Bench
CWBush said:
BEST: Saw my 'book' (the book my story is in) on a bookshelf in a store today. Was a weird rush.

WORST: Poor, so very poor

Fair dinkum, well done :D call me a bastard but part of me thought it'd be a bit ironic if you were unable to afford the book at the time... Congratulations, I'd imagine it'd be just about the best thing ever, seeing yourself on sale (only in this way, mind you)

BEST: Passed uni courses (even the one I was just about convinced I'd fail, thank christ), Simpson re-signed, and got a solid day of work

WORST: Holidays disappearing and I might not be able to work at the last home game :( also finding myself unable to play the pieces I'm sposed to for my exam in a couple of months, which is sort of not the angle I was hoping to take into the exam

Misanthrope

Staff member
Fair dinkum, well done call me a bastard but part of me thought it'd be a bit ironic if you were unable to afford the book at the time... Congratulations, I'd imagine it'd be just about the best thing ever, seeing yourself on sale (only in this way, mind you)

I couldn't afford it! :( I already have a copy though, so it wasn't like a needed an extra copy. I don't even like the story :p

Risa

Bench
Best: Got my car back today, and it looks all nice and spiffy!! Yay, good timing too because I'm heading up to Newie tomorrow. Today was pretty cruisey at work as well!

Worst: Nothing, it's Friday!!

northey said:
BEST: was on home and away last night, and on again tonight

HAHAH, I SAW YOU!!! You were sitting in the cafe, behind Cassie and Rick, in the scene where Macca comes in and Rick tells Cass she can go talk to him.

I SAW YOU SITTING BEHIND THEM! and i was like haayy its ERIN :D

Best: Went shopping
Worst: GOT NO WORK DONE!!! And school starts on Tuesday. NOOOO :(

Parki

Bench
best: Its my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! yay!

worst: beware mortals, the day of parki is upon you! mwahahahahaha :p

garden fairy

Juniors
I have two, one for yesterday, one for today.

Yesterday:

Best: had a cruisy day at work, went out with work mates for a staff night and had everything paid for, spent the evening dancing on chairs and tables and stealing pool cues from guys.

Worst: Was sent into a meeting with disability support with 30 minutes notice and no preparation - and had to sit with my kids interrupting every 5 minutes. Had weird guys at the pub trying to get me to dance with them - do I look 40???

Today: will relate to aformentioned day, considering I left home yesterday at 8am and returned home this morning at 7am.

Best: I got my exam results. They aren't bad, but being the perfectinist I am, they could be better.

Worst: Got booted from the pub after midnight for the chair and table dancing after repeated warnings. Had to take a friend home who was off her face, and stopped a few times for her to have a roadside chunder. Had to get her into her house, make her food, shove her in the shower and argue her into bed, then crash on her couch when she whinged about being alone. Hence, I walked in my door at 7am this morning still wearing last nights clothes and reeking of smoke...it was a loooonnnggg night.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: an old friend from work is having me over for dinner and drinks then i have an 18th which i cant wait for!

worst: so much school work to be done

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I have had a great start to the weekend so far. Very chilled out. Had Thai food delivered, got stuck into some spirits and watched snowboarding DVDs with him last night. We're pumped to go next weekend.

Worst: It's kind of raining at the slopes this arvo... Not good.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Have talked to a lot of people and I think I'm moving back home for a few months so I can save up for my trip to Europe

WORST: The fact I will have absolutely no social life the entire time I'm home

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really good weekend, great night last night, and today was fun too, except for the Knights losing yet again!

Worst: Am really tired, and it's Monday tomorrow..blah!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Best weekend ive had in a long long while! Met a few new peoples today!

Worst : i dont like being ignored :( and the footy

les norton

First Grade
Best - Had a great night last night. Tristan scored the try of the year today...so proud!!! :D

Worst - big biffs today plus i am in such need of sleep it is scary.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking forward to next weekend. Just got back from Newy and not too tired even though I did the return trip in an arvo/evening.

Worst: At the office for the THIRD time this weekend. Got work to do, and had to fit it around all of the other things I have had on this weekend. Yesterday I visited a friend who is very sick and he has become worse in the last two days. He was barely coherent yesterday but when my friend told him I'd arrived he said I was a beautiful girl... I nearly cried on the spot. I will miss him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts