What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
IP is individual project for drama, GP is the group project for drama.

but i am guessing they are along the lines of the PIPs

:lol: I'm not chosing society and culture next year, I was gonna but then I thought...naaaaaaah...

Best: ITS FRIDAY! And mum said I didn't have to go to this stupid family friends thing tonight
Worst: Didn't get to go to the city :( And I hate rain

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a good night at work last night... that is a first in a long time... had a good day today in katoomba.

WORST: last night at work i got burnt twice :( , the firs time i was picking up a pan, and thought it was cold, but it wasn't. so i have a burt on my hand. Then my boss accidently burnt me on my arm with a screwdriver, that we had to use to keep the oven door closed (the spring broke).

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: feeling a bit better, had a good time at the football and got our mugs on fan cam!

Worst: Still not in the best of moods; and I looked like a dickhead talking on camera...

garden fairy said:
Best: feeling a bit better, had a good time at the football and got our mugs on fan cam!

Worst: Still not in the best of moods; and I looked like a dickhead talking on camera...

No worse than the rest of us, I assure you!

I neevr realised the word "members" was so hard to pronounce until I had to say it live in fornt of 15,000 or so... :)

Doesn't matter though, the Crusade rocked Fan Cam's world I reckon!!!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - I had a awesome night last night...Tristan had another awesome game today (2 tries today). I feel like a chapter has finally closed in my life....:D

Worst - I have a tonne of work to do, I have to start packing...plus i can't go to the gym today and i really want too.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a great final night out in Newie

WORST: Don't remember anything except for telling a girl she had 'tremendous boobs'

Risa

Bench
Best: Saw my aunt toay and drove down to my friends place in Galson. Had a really good day, went to Windsor & Wisemans Ferry.

Worst: Majorly tired after driving all day! And its Monday tomorrow..

stevo

Juniors
Best - I don't get on with my house mates all that well and today i hear they maybe moving out

Worse - coming up with the rest of the rent money:crazy:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm got to sleep in

worst: spent the whole weekend working and doing school work and ive still got heaps to do, i hate yr 12! and i have to walk to and from school tomorro cos harry (my car) is at the doctor(mechanic) lol i dotn like not having a car :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Worst: Was showing off at the snow, and fell on my bum. I am past the newbie stage when I should be falling over as easily as that.

Best: Other than the sore arse, I am not tired or sore from the trip which is a first. Normally the 550 km drive home after snowboarding for 2 days is exhausting but I feel great (just got home). Also I normally have sore arms, neck and body but I am good :D

Best: In a better mood then I was this morning and last night and about to go to sleep
Worst: Got school tomorrow and got NO work done due to being in a sh*t mood...:( owell

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a great final night out with the Crusade and PK was able to get my computer back in working order after a marathon repairs session today. My parents have installed a Foxtel box in my new room at home

WORST: Dog tired and nervous about the move home still. Gonna miss Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts