What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: its monday, i start work tomorrow, which is good.... been sitting on my be-hind for too long

worst: got lost at uni today, saw a cute girl in my lecture again, and i didnt talk to her *sigh* one day.... :p

Stranger

Coach
Best : 14 outta 15 for an ENGLISH essay! After reading my article on Simmo signing with Manly, Who'd'f thunk it!!!!

Worst : Im cold and tired :( someone woke me up at 1 with an sms :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: caught up with a friend of mine, did some shopping and went and got my ticket for the eskimo joe concert... also on home and away this week as well

WORST: spent alot of money!

Parki said:
best: its monday, i start work tomorrow, which is good.... been sitting on my be-hind for too long

worst: got lost at uni today, saw a cute girl in my lecture again, and i didnt talk to her *sigh* one day.... :p

Hook in you leh! :)

Seriously, first year at uni is a gold mine! Everyone is lost, no-one knows anyone, and everyone's just looking for someone to talk to. Give her an earful of that old Parki charm and she's yours forever!

BEST - pretty decent day at work, and paid for my Townsville trip today!

WORST - had to suspend one of my Year 9's today. First time I've had to suspend someone... not a duck I was looking forward to breaking.

Parki

Bench
Hook in you leh!

Seriously, first year at uni is a gold mine! Everyone is lost, no-one knows anyone, and everyone's just looking for someone to talk to. Give her an earful of that old Parki charm and she's yours forever!

i dunno.... forever is a bloody long time :lol:

seriously though, women are like my kryptonite.... 20 minutes later i was standing up in front of the room talking about a video.... in front of 300 people because no one else would.... yet i cant go sit next to a girl and say "is this seat taken"..... :?

sometimes i baffle even myself

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Found out I'm getting a massive return on my tax; got some work once a fortnight at an after-school care centre; got a lot of stuff done.

Worst: Found out my family isn't coming up to see me AGAIN; had to cancel a job interview because I wasn't able to work when they wanted me to.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Stranger said:
Best : 14 outta 15 for an ENGLISH essay! After reading my article on Simmo signing with Manly, Who'd'f thunk it!!!!

Worst : Im cold and tired :( someone woke me up at 1 with an sms :(

*accepts no responsibility* :p
best: im making good progress on my pip, i am hoping to finish it by the end of this week... which will be one fo the first times i finish something more than a day before its due... im really bad with that. and i finished my history ext major essay last night. ooh and my car is back from the mechanics yay :D

worst: quite tired from staying up so late finishing my history ext essay which i thought was due today but turns out its not due till friday! DOH!

BEST: Getting a PC for a steal of a price Pentium 3, 933ghz, 256ram, 17inch monitor, Microsoft XP + Office - $120.

WORST: Basically last of my tax money :( - Except for money set aside for newie next week.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had lots of sleep today.. woke up around 11am, replied to a message and have had some more sleep through out the day

WORST: prob won't sleep tonight :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Downloaded a dirty arseload of new songs to tide me over when I get home.

WORST: Packing sucks, work tomorrow, and despite being paid in an hour - I'm already broke

stevo

Juniors
northey said:
BEST: caught up with a friend of mine, did some shopping and went and got my ticket for the eskimo joe concert... also on home and away this week as well

WORST: spent alot of money!

Don't usually watch the show but i think this week i'll make the effort. Sounds like all is going well with the Home and Away gig.

Charley9

Bench
Best: My boy bought me flowers coz i had a bad day.

Worst: Most of the people I work with are an ungrateful bunch of useless morons who don't now their ass from their elbows, so I have decided i'm gonna find another job. urgh...how annoying.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Got a great new program at the gym. Have done my big work day for the week...

Worst - got into a biff with Homer (our pug)... I lost.

NC

Juniors
Best: Caught up with a friend & went shopping, met a cute English boy and spoke to him for about 15-20 mins :p

Worst: Tired, just seem to be very angry and frustrated these past two days. The weather turning against me today! :fist: I prepared myself for rain! Becoming even more broke after buying an $85 jacket even though I'm trying to save!

Stranger

Coach
Worst : Im exhausted

Best : Did a workout thisarvo and got to release alot and i mean alot of backed up anger and frustration. This workout consisted of mainly boxing and my hands are also sore :lol:

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: had a decent day at uni, got some work done, had a great time watching Tim play basketball, and went out for a few drinks with a mate for his birthday.

Worst: probably said a few more things than I should've today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts