What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: going to the gym later on today. had a big sleep in, didn't get up until 11:30 :)

WORST: it is a bit cold

northey

First Grade
WORST: Got up for an early class this morning and the tutor didn't even show. Not happy Jan!

i'm not looking forard to getting up early for my classes... i'm so used to getting up late in the morning, ah well back to uni on monday

les norton

First Grade
Best - brought some shorts...got tristan this great trampoline for xmas (go the long lay by :D) I can't wait to have a turn.

Worst - still have to go to gym class today...my body aches from new program yesterday

Parki

Bench
best: i made friends with some people at uni.... girls..... :) and 1 of them is hot :) and i may have found a house to move into

worst: parentals...... :evil:

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got a few bargains while I was out shopping.

Worst: Shouldn't have spent the money (buyers guilt), I'm really really not feeling well (not sure why), and I have a lot of uni work (maths, which I totally don't understand AT ALL) to do before tomorrow.

Stranger

Coach
Best : FOOTY GAME AND I PLAYED TODAY! It was a mud bowl, and i was covered head to toe in mud :lol:

Worst: See above :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went out for a lovely lunch with my girlfriends, did a spot of shopping, and missed out on ext english cos of a docs appoinment i love missing ext lol

worst: still got a fair bit of school work to do, my internet is going really slow and i want it to be friday!!!!!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - Got keys to new DIGS YAY!! I am really looking forward to living there. I think it wil probably be the first home home that tristan has had. Massive back yard. His room is huge plus he has this great lil loft that he can make his too. Also been really good about my eating and my new gym schedule

Worst - Moving is soooooooo expensive. And i hate packing and the big clean up.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Yesterday was my final day at work (well, it wasn't, but I made it my final day) and I move in two days

WORST: Spent my morning cleaning the rental fridge so I won't get slapped with a $50 cleaning fee. Tired.

northey

First Grade
BEST: got tutorial sign up at 6pm. so i can get that out of the way. back to uni on monday (only for lectures and workshops, tutorials start in week 2), looking forward to going back now...

WORST: a bit sick

Jedda

Juniors
Best - had a bludge day at work.

Worst - still at work, waiting for the boss to give me a lift home. Missing having a car.:(

Parki

Bench
best: they were having a soccer display at my local shopping centre, promoting the Newcastle Jets..... so I promptly began shouting "Go Sydney FC" all the way down the escalator, and embarrasing my friend in the process... They also put a question on the board saying "who won the A-League Grand Final" ..... I was going to yell out again but she told me to "shut up"

the Jets suck.... its going to be a fun summer eh Paulie? :p

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got 100% for my first maths quiz (thanks Cobes!); I've finally cleaned my brothel...eh, sorry, house! Tim brought me a block of chocolate home as a surprise,which is funny cause I've been craving all day!

Worst: My maths tutor is terrible; I have an assignment due tomorrow, which is easy, but time consuming!

The Devil

Bench
Best: I started seeing a this girl i've had my eye on :D :D :D

Starting my new job next week and sorted out my timetable with only 2 days of uni a week :D

Worst: Uni next week i suppose?

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Up bright and early to start the Autonomy Day celebrations. An all expenses paid pissup to follow!

WORST: It's 4.43am in the f**king morning. What self respecting Uni student decided it was a good idea to start drinking so early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts