What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
CWB!! That is insanity!!!

Best - finished work for the week! A huge bunch of people have agreed to help me move...I feel so loved :D Tristan and I are having a footy night...fatty dinner, beer (just for one of us thankyou...I will be drinking diet coke) and the footy. God bless him and his shocking ways - he is a sharkies fan.

Worst - I have my eye on this guy at the gym...and all i can say is blah blah blah...I'm an idiot. I have no social skills around him at all. :D

(Just quietly..I like the looks of devils life...wanna trade? :D)

northey

First Grade
BEST: just having a relaxing day

WORST: working tonight, miss out on the footy (don't finish work until 10, or just after)

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Work from 12-9. meaning I'll be missing the first 20 or so minutes of the match tonight :(

BEST: Nothing yet...

Jedda

Juniors
Best - started work late today due to not leaving till late last night. And still get leave at 4pm to get to the Knights/Sharks game

Worst - nothing, I'm pretty happy just being me today.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My car didn't use as much fuel coming to Port Macquarie today. I'm on my dad's new computer, and I love it, I want it!

WORST: Leaving my cats with my fool of a brother for the weekend, I know they will have no water and will be starving when I get back.

Charley9

Bench
Best- Spending all day emailing and talking on the phone with my boyfriend instead of working, getting the annoying bitch at work into trouble, month end is pretty much over, knowing i don't have to get up for work tomorrow for the first time in...like...Years! Oh my god i get to sleep in tomorrow!

Worst- I won't really be happy until I find a new job

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's the weekend! I have a busy but good weekend lined up.

Worst: I am feeling a bit emotionally drained - people wanting to talk tough issues. Is it selfish to say that their issues are getting me down?! So tired that I couldn't be bothered heading to Cronulla for the game tonight!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a good time at Autonomy Day, a kick-ass nap in the afternoon, the Knights won, and I'll be home and settling in to my new/old place by Sunday night.

WORST: Money worries. Waiting on my bond and my tax to get back in so I can get myself back out of debt. These past two months have wrought havoc with my finances.

RABK

Referee
Best: Knights won!

Just had the best week of my life falling in love with the girl of my dreams.

Worst: Only a horrific injury to my penis could wipe the smile of my face, no worst! :D

Stranger

Coach
Best : Great night. Got some good exercise, relaxed, watched the footy with some mates. Generally a good day

Worst : Not much at all.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great night at the footy, and in town, and ive become good at typing when im a bit over the limit :lol:

worst: my toe is bleeding :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Got my green p's today (test was deadset simple, I can't believe it actually was a test!!) so now I can legally do 100! yay. Also, the photo is good! Went to Sara Lee & got some yummy stuff!

Worst: Nothing, it's Saturday lol

northey

First Grade
BEST: not much

WORST: missed out on going to the flegg game cause i had to work. and it is so so so so cold!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my PIP is totally finished :D:D its he weekend and i get to see ben tomorro

worst: woke up feeling a bit under the weather after a big night out and spent too much money

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Parents came by to collect all of my things today and I'll be home by this time tomorrow

WORST: Bored sh*tless without my PS2, DVD player, or computer

northey

First Grade
BEST: caught up with a family friend this morning. got to have photos taken tomorrow (was supposed to be thursday).

WORST: the friend rang and said they were coming over, i wasn't even out of bed!

was going to have a hair cut before the photos were taken, but since it has been moved forward i can't.

found out that two of my friends (one i have grown up with) are moving to QLD. which is a shame cause on of them was going to play footy again (he was the one who played lower grades for the roosters and told me about the guy, number 20, crying after the crusade gave it to him at the roosters game last year)

back to uni tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts