What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Friday!

Worst: Getting a speeding fine from late March, and realising that I may still get a ticket relating to the Easter long weekend. Genuine concern that I might lose my license.

misty

Juniors
m0j0 said:
Misty, sounds like you're either being conned or this idiot just has no idea. I cannot see how it could cost $300 to "fix" the problem. Sounds like a complete tool.

Your not wrong mOjO I did a system restor and now I can read disc's and play DVD's but I still can't burn cd's so I've booked it in at the shop where I bought it from and they will tell me what he's done, he's changed the settings on something for sure and he's not getting away with it I'm going to ring him today and rip into him the b@sted! I went to him in good faith and he's tryed to stuff up my computer as you can see I'm still very angry.

tigermite

Juniors
Best: Waking up in my old bed for the first time in 5 months knowing I don't have to see Melbourne again until Monday...

Worst: Being back for Friday night football with the Tigers playing, and not being able to go or to even watch it on telly at 8:30... first league game on 9 this year I haven't had to wait up until after midnight to watch, but I still might not see it til tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Bought a couple of DVDs (Girl Next Door, The Punisher, and Welcome to Collinwood)

Worst: Probably shouldn't have

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: We hade a Sausage sizzle at TAFE to raise money for our exhibition and made a profit of $133.15

WORST: The BBQ wasn't cleaned out from the last time someone used it and it caught on fire.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Pizza and wine for lunch shouted by the boss cause he made us hand-unload a 30ft container of animal food.

Worst - my pidgeon chick had to be put down today due to health issues :(

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Friday of a long weekend.

Worst: Finished all my work and can't leave because someone has to answer the phones, which AREN'T RINGING!

Stranger

Coach
WORST: The BBQ wasn't cleaned out from the last time someone used it and it caught on fire.

HAHAHAHAHAHA happen at my school at the start of the year when we where raising money for waterpolo.

I was cook...

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Best: Friday!

Worst: Getting a speeding fine from late March, and realising that I may still get a ticket relating to the Easter long weekend. Genuine concern that I might lose my license.

You might end up having to carpool with us. :p

Na seriously, i hope that doesn't happen.

Best: It's Friday. not that i get the long weekend off work.

Worst: Nothing.

fosie

Juniors
Best: its friday.....gotta agree

Worst: i have to do assignements over the weekend.....poo!! and i can't get to the knights game.....and my stupid science teacher!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's a long weekend

WORST: Knowing I only have one week left to get everything finished before assesment. #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts