What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosie

Juniors
:lol: i feel for you.....i've seen my friends go through it....it's funny....but i feel for u.....kinda......maybe not really....

:lol: thanks sophie!... i think lol

I'm not that worried about it.. it just sucks how i can't eat anything! lol, ah well i'll get used to them.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Got to sleep in and have a job interview

WORST: It's on Tuesday and I'm in Port Macquarie and my car is supose to be getting fixed.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - The Knights Won, and I'm a bit tipsy!

Worst - Having to pack up all my stuff ready to move house in a couple of weeks time.

les norton

First Grade
Best - feeling pretty good today...:D GO US!!

Worst - missing my boy...I'm up in Darwin and he is still down in brisvegas.

northey

First Grade
from yesterday...

umm...
BEST KNIGHTS WINNING!!

worst: jamie wacking me in the nose lol.. buring my tonuge and craig msking me almost fall through the fence lol

RABK

Referee
northey said:
from yesterday...

umm...
BEST KNIGHTS WINNING!!

worst: jamie wacking me in the nose lol.. buring my tonuge and craig msking me almost fall through the fence lol

I'm sorry, you were in the wars last night!

northey

First Grade
lol as always lol

when i got home, i was hooking the video camera up with the tv,, and i smacked the top of my head on the pass ( pass through... from kitchen and lounge room... found in very old houses) and i swear my teeth were going to fall out!! lol

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Knights winning and Footsie giving me some good photos.... thanks for that.

WORST: That it will cost me a fortune in petrol to fill up my car.

Charley9

Bench
no worries matey

Best: I've never laughed so much in my life as i have today, walking into work an seeing the look on my Penrith supporter friends face.

Worst:I'm still spewing that i missed out on going to that game :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Not having that many bruises from a weekend of snowboarding! And meeting a cute instructor :D

Worst: Not being at the snow anymore. Have to wait 4 weeks for my next trip.

RABK

Referee
Best: Having everyone at work tell me they saw me and my friends acting like ratbags on tv!!!

Worst: So tired, my eyes hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts