What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm signed in... it's not messanger I have the problem with... I'm tying to update my new space and just when I think it was worked.... it hasn't.... it's making me really mad.

Grantwhy

Juniors
astrogirl said:
You gave blood? Great stuff Grantwhy. I'm ashamed to admit that I have not yet plucked up the courage to go do it - I don't handle the sight of blood well. I'll think about going next time one of my sisters goes to donate.

Me neither - i just look the other way :).

If you do go, make sure you have had something to eat before hand, drink enough fluids and make sure you sit down and have a tea/coffee/cordial afterwards :thumn.

astrogirl

First Grade
I may give blood it one day...

Best: Gym tonight and soccer earlier today, and the shorts I bought from Bloch :D

Worst: Losing our soccer game today 1-0

Andy

First Grade
BEST: Champers for all of our staff at morning tea this morning to celebrate a big company success.

WORST: The champers has caught up to me and now I'm feeling very drowsy and I just want to curl up under my desk and snooze the afternoon away :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
BEST: Champers for all of our staff at morning tea this morning to celebrate a big company success.

WORST: The champers has caught up to me and now I'm feeling very drowsy and I just want to curl up under my desk and snooze the afternoon away :lol:
Gotta love champagne. If we ever celebrate at work, I am useless afterwards too :lol:

Andy - why don't you pretend to head out for a mtg and just go home?

Andy

First Grade
:C: I'm still over the limit :lol:

Besides, I'd feel guilty if I went home early.

astrogirl

First Grade
Fair enough on both counts. I wouldn't do it either.

So hey, if you're still over the limit I assume you're putting in some quality work at the office??? ;-)

Just thinking of what I'm like after a drink or two at lunch - trying to do spreadsheet work is a shocker!

astrogirl

First Grade
Geez! I can do a bottle of wine, but not the sparkly stuff. Top effort. I assume you had a big hand in this company success???

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best - Knowing the Blues won last night!!!!

Worst - pretty tired (thats what happens when u play rugby league on the xbox til 5am :lol: ) and 17 days til i see my g/f again.

Johns Magic

Referee
Best-Giving it to all the bitter Queensland forums
Worst-Dropped my bacon and eggs when walking up the stairs. 10 second rule still applied it, but it was a bit dusty.

RABK

Referee
Johns Magic said:
Best-Giving it to all the bitter Queensland forums
Worst-Dropped my bacon and eggs when walking up the stairs. 10 second rule still applied it, but it was a bit dusty.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts