What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosie

Juniors
awww poor jobdog.

Best:......it's the school holidays?

Worst: i have to go to the dentist later.....nOooOOo

~bedsy~

First Grade
My day just got worse.
I have to do all the house work and I don't even live here anymore..... plus my car has an oil leak that is worse than I thought and will be costing me over $500 to fix.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Um..... my Berner Street Wrestling promotion is getting good feedback

Worst: Power's out at my house, and the laptop battery is running out

Andy

First Grade
BEST: Getting a big order up at one of my mining customer near Singleton.

WORST: My ute is filthy from the splash of the passing coal trucks on the way back.

astrogirl

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Why are you rolling your eyes Oswin?!?

I'm happy to hear about your day :D

Mine...

Best: Love the outfit I'm wearing today. And my sister is coming round for dinner tonight - haven't seen her for ages cos she's been studying for exams.

Worst: Nothing yet. Work's still busy but that's starting to be very normal... so I should probably stop whinging about it!
Yay, now BOTH my sisters can come round tonight :D

Going to cook wonton noodles and Chinese vegies for them :D

northey

First Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by northey
BEST: seeing the end result of my boy and his best mate putting make up on each other...

Red and Blue Knight said:

hahah.... yes it was funny...

and they still have eye liner on today... actually they look evil with make up on

Doctor

Bench
Andy said:
WORST: My ute is filthy from the splash of the passing coal trucks on the way back.

It's a dark colour though isn't it Andy? Could be worse, it could be white.

Astrogirl said:
Why are you rolling your eyes Oswin?!?

I think my use of the rolling eyes is different to everyone else. Don't you feel like rolling your eyes when things are out of your control, or you don't agree with something? Anyway, there's not sarcasm (I'm not sure who decided that rolling one's eyes meant sarcasm).

WORST: Battling with a computer business for my new computer...... if it isn't resolved, I'm going to the Not Good Enough website. Not happy Jan.

UPDATE:

Best thing about my day so far: Finally receiving my computer. \\\\:D/

les norton

First Grade
I always thought rolling eyes was more a fed up type of thing and the wink is what i use for sarcasism.

we're sooo spoilt by smilies!! damn yoiu smilies.

Best - Went and got some lovely italian for dinner...plus a few coronas. Dont mind saying that i am feeling no pain!!

Worst - disappointed by spanglish. Thought it would be better. Its tough on holidays :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I slept in.

WORST: Still don't have my car back and have to go out and get stuff for dinner tonight.... so I better get it back soon.

Best - today is practically the last day of work for the term. With the teachers strike on tomorrow morning, none of the kids are showing up at all tomorrow.

Worst - it's still p!ssing down! Sorry if we have any country people on here, but I'm quite over the rain.

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
I think my use of the rolling eyes is different to everyone else. Don't you feel like rolling your eyes when things are out of your control, or you don't agree with something? Anyway, there's not sarcasm (I'm not sure who decided that rolling one's eyes meant sarcasm).
LOL, you don't agree with this thread?

I think your use of the eye roll does confuse me! I only roll my eyes in real life if something is exasperating me or if someone's being an idiot!

RABK

Referee
Best: Bought a new home theatre system, dvd player and a digital set top box to go with the giant TV i got yesterday. :D

Worst: My eyes are swollen shut, i must have some allergy to something.

Charley9

Bench
Best: I'm going to Byron Bay in 3 Days!!! :)

Worst: That area is kinda flodded at the moment...it's rainy and miserable here and i'm hungry and my boss is a dead set goose!!

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: hrmm there isn't anything good about today, I mean it is raining and I am stuck at work when it would be nice to be tucked in bed watching a DVD or something.

Worst: Not being tucked in bed watching DVD's and I am still feeling rather ordinary from my sickness the other day

BUDERUS

Juniors
Best: Start of the school holidays :D

Worst: Taree area is kinda flodded at the moment...it's rainy and miserable here :doubt:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Found a way to get my computer home with me when I come home on Saturday morning

Worst: I was fooled into believing we'd signed Carney

Status
Not open for further replies.