What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
les norton said:
Worst - realising that I have the self control of a gnat... :x
I can sympathise.

I had a big night last night, which always makes me feel like grease the next day. So at lunch today I thought it would be a good idea to have hot chips - big mistake. So gross, and now I feel sick :evil:

It was hungry jacks for me... :oops:
I did have one of those spicy chicken less than 9 gm of fat crap but figured the fries kinda killed it.

Like 4 days after a "diet rehaul" thru my gym....I was gung ho for 3 days :D

fosie

Juniors
Worst: Getting pen stains on my uniform :lol:

Best: Playing a grade prank in music. Our whole grade organised not to sing when they told us too :lol: teacher went off at us and sent 2 girls outside. She went out to talk to them and slammed the door behind her and our whole grade cracked up and told the other teacher inside that it was an April Fools Day prank. Teacher + 2 girls come back inside and we start clapping and everyone cracks up inculding teachers. :clap: :clap:

stevo

Juniors
worse- stupid, busy, bad start at work.

Best- Eating enough cookies from subway and drinking enough Vanilla coke for the sugar to kick in and make the day fun. Go sugar!!!!

axie

Juniors
Hope you recover quickly axie. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Astro, getting there slowly ... I think :)

Worst: Running out of drugs and getting zero sleep again.

Best: Getting more drugs. Valium = the shit

Stranger

Coach
Best - Its friday

Worst- Got a call from my old afl coach wanting me to play a game...... thats sux cause i have to get up early tomorro.... :cry:

astrogirl

First Grade
Best:
Knowing that my mate will be taking me snowboard shopping in a couple of hours

Worst:
Having to come into the office for a little while to do some work - it's Saturday :(

les norton

First Grade
Best - meeting mates for tennis game and a piss up BBQ later this arvo, should be fun

Worst - Forgetting about it and going to boxacise this morning....I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Johns Magic

Referee
Best- Played well in my rugby trial match.

Worst- Can't go out tonight because I have to look after my little brothers.

stevo

Juniors
Best- Being able to watch my first Knights game for the year, Woot!!!

Worse- The realisation we'll prob lose :(

northey

First Grade
best : umm well i went for a drive, watched the horse races and watched joey's horse win

worst: dog woke me up this morning

les norton

First Grade
OK...big call as its only 7:19am BUT...

Worst - My boy having to go away on business for a week :cry:

Best - My boy having to go away on business for a week :twisted:

hehehehehe :p

northey

First Grade
hahahah les.

best : (so far) getting up at 10am

worst : (so far) known that i have to study for my exam tomorrow. it is raining and misty. i don't get to see my boy today, well i might go see him if it stops raining lol

astrogirl

First Grade
Best:
My skim latte is yum

Worst:
Hopefully nothing today - in the last few days there has been too much bad stuff going on in the lives of ppl I care about, and I don't know if I can handle any more

les norton

First Grade
Best - Good session at Gym. PLus I got my babies school photos. My boy is a complete GEM!!

Worst - Just watched the saddest bloody movie ever, I cried solidly for 2 hours. Now my eyes are puffy and my skin is blotchy.

les norton

First Grade
It was called My life without me.

It has that Sarah Polley chick from Dawn of the dead and the cute guy from felicity in it. Plus the cute guy from suddenly 30. (lots of cute guys. :D )

She finds out she's going to die and she keeps it from her hubby, kids, family etc. Writes a list, like find hubby a new wife, met and make another man fall in love with her etc.

It nearly killed me.
Good. But bloody depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.