What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Big bludge day!! Am just about to head out the door to do a quik dash of retail therapy.

Worst - I really should head back to my old place to clean it up.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Our performace in fluxus went great... I had fun these past 2 days.... now it's Sun Prints for the next 2.

WORST: I don't get my day off tomorrow.

fosie

Juniors
Best: Everything!!! 2 friends came to visit me while i was ' at work', talk to someone of cuteness, talk to someone of somewhat importantness, it was a great day!

Worst:I finished my 3 days of work experience at the store :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Going to the footy tomorrow.

WORST: Having to clean up, do the washing, do the dishes and prime my canvas'

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: just got home from my skiing excursion, had a blast but im glad i dont have to line up for dinner or a shower and i can sleep in my own bed and footy tomorrow

worst: im sick, and ive got a massive bruise on my leg from when i stacked it whilst skiing, i went waaay too fast and was watching where my friend was going and did a somersault and face planted into the snow :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
the_knights_rule said:
best: just got home from my skiing excursion, had a blast but im glad i dont have to line up for dinner or a shower and i can sleep in my own bed and footy tomorrow

worst: im sick, and ive got a massive bruise on my leg from when i stacked it whilst skiing, i went waaay too fast and was watching where my friend was going and did a somersault and face planted into the snow :lol:
:lol: :lol:
*Falls off chair in laughter*

Best - Footy's tomorrow

Worst - Had to clean my room, which I only sorta kinda did, cos I got over it after about an hour.

RABK

Referee
:O This thread was starting to get lost.

Best: Talking to the girl i have a huge crush on.

Worst: I'm sick, thanks Stacey. :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
:eek: This thread was starting to get lost.

Best: Talking to the girl i have a huge crush on.

Worst: I'm sick, thanks Stacey. :p

i refuse to take blame for you getting sick!

best: got the day off school
worst: im sick but i have got my vioce back thank god, yesterday morning i couldnt talk, which really wasnt good for me seeign as i never stop talking

astrogirl

First Grade
Stacey, I know all about face planting too! Lucky for us we got to face plant in powder!!! How good has the snow been!!! :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Stacey, I know all about face planting too! Lucky for us we got to face plant in powder!!! How good has the snow been!!! :D

yeah it was great snow! the first two days that we went skiing it snowed alot so there was lots of fresh snow, was absolutey great!

Charley9

Bench
Worst: Had to sit in another training course aaaaall day today...my as$ hurts!

Best: I got to leave and go home early! yay!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's down hill for the rest fo the week. 2 lessons left.

WORST: My hands are so dry from painting.

Charley9

Bench
did i sound unappreciative? lol! Sorry!! I would love for you to rub my as$ but it's just not fair on the other girls...who...want...you...so much...more desperately....yeah...:?

:lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: It's down hill for the rest fo the week. 2 lessons left.

WORST: My hands are so dry from painting.
I'm changing my worst.

WORST: I got hit in the head with drawing boards yesterday and it has left a bump and my head really hurts :cry:

~bedsy~

First Grade
No I was too worried about the hot noodles that spilt on my pants.

My friend asked if I was concused and I said I don't know.... how do I tell? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts