What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got a poster of Danny Buderus from my freind who is overseas. I also got Harry's Glass's and wand to dress up as Harry Potter for a party this weekend

WORST: I got drilled at TAFE today by my teacher and she really upset me, because I spent a good while of time on my presentation.
Then I went to get money out and found out that yet again I haven't got paid by centerlink. So now I have to go in tomorrow and sort it all out.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome day on my first day at Ynot, and bought seven DVDs (The Devil's Advocate, Finding Neverland, Walking Tall, Mystic River, The Aviator, Riding the Bullet, and Constantine) for $65

WORST: Hot walk home

Jedda

Juniors
Best - spent most of the day sleeping

Worst - I have tonsilitis (sp?) so an expensive trip to the doctor plus $$ for drugs have wiped me out until payday. Damn you Aussies spreading your bugs around :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Worst: Had a grumpy day at work.

Best: Went shopping and bought myself lots. Two pairs of shorts, a top, a jacket and a skirt :D

RABK

Referee
Best: Salary increase. :D

Worst: Stayed up all night doing assessments for my course and went to work on 2 hours sleep.

Skye

Juniors
Best: Got paid to have lunch with the girls at work cos the client didn't bother showing for grocery shopping.

Worst: Dead bodies for anatomy... I saw half a head today! Quite freaked out!

Charley9

Bench
Best: I don't know if you'd say it was the best, but it made me laugh! My boss had a presentation breakfast this morning where Wayne Pearce was guest speaker and as she was leaving, as a joke, I said "Say Hi to Wayne for me!" Next thing i know, she's come back from the presentation with a postcard of Jr on it reading "To Charley, All the best, with love Wayne Pearce xo xo xo" LOL! I it's up on my desk and i crack up every time i look at it. :lol:

Worst: Nothing today is beautiful!

les norton

First Grade
What a lovely post Charley!!

Best- Its a beautiful day and Im in a great mood.

Worst - I have to go back to work this arvo plus finish my assignment

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Your boss has gone beyond the call of duty Charley!

LOL

:lol: I haven't laughed so hard in....i don't know how long...and i've never seen so many people gather around my desk before...over a freakin' autograph lol!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this morning.
It's so good I want to see it again now, but I have no money until tomorrow, so I'm going again on Saturday ;-)

Johnny Depp does a fantastic job.

WORST: How could this be a bad day :D

Andy

First Grade
BEST: Free lunch down at the Phoenix club

WORST: I think the calamari I ate were a bit off and now I feel crook. :-&

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a free bbq at school today and i went for a drive... basically the first one ive been on.... i actually wasnt too bad but i couldnt stop laughing

worst: it started raining and my sister didnt want me driving in the rain so the lesson was cut short

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: It is my second last day at work and I know when the baby will be here!

Worst: After the unsucessful attempt of turning the baby around yesterday, I am aching more than usual.

Knightmare

Coach
BEST: My birthday today!

WORST: As I write this I'm not doing too much. Hopefully I'll be going out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts