What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Having fun at the party last night as Harry Potter and everyone going out dressed up.

WORST: My cold is getting worse and I couldn't sleep.

BEST - just about to head out for a few quiet beers (and then a few more noisy ones) with the old man for Fathers Day.

WORST - one word...spoon.

Skye

Juniors
Worst: The realisation that it's Monday and the weekend is sooo far away yet again! Uni assignments due and having to go to uni this morning.

Best: Lookng forward to going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at La Premiere tonight! And the new puppy "Saffie" that has been wandering about the house since yesterday!

Johns Magic

Referee
Best: Getting a signed, framed, black and white Nike poster of Andrew Johns for my birthday.

Worst: Andrew Johns didn't actually come with the poster...

princess plj

Juniors
best: knowing that it one more sleep until i go to new zealand
worst: knowing that i have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go the airport

Johns Magic said:
Best: Getting a signed, framed, black and white Nike poster of Andrew Johns for my birthday.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Best: Schools over
Worst: Lost my bus and train pass and it's Monday!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I have a bedroom window again! And there's only 4 more days till the weekend...
Worst: There's still 4 more days till the weekend...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I feel great today.

Worst: Been checking snow forecasts and things do not look good. Rain is coming :(

les norton

First Grade
Best - Robbie brought his new song out today!!

worst - I dont know if i like it :(

Maybe it will grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.