What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
Best: i finally got to see Charlie and the chocolate factory yesterday. So good! Now i want to see it again. And i get the day off today! Woo hoo! Oh and it's beautiful outside.

Worst: Nothing.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Kind of happy to be flat out at work today, surprisingly

Worst: Knowing that it snowed 10cm last night and I missed it! We had to leave the snow at 3pm yesterday...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Finding out that a cold front may arrive late this week, bringing snow!!! So I may go down again this weekend :D

Another worst: Seeing my ex at the snow on the weekend was fine, but I wasn't happy about being happy to see him... Not cool.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: That the day is over

WORST: I'm still blocked up and I don't want to go to TAFE tomorrow.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummm nothing really in particular
worst: after a lot of choosing, my friends and i picked a hotel to stay at for schoolies only to then change the place we are going so now we have to decide again and i spent ages working out the prices for everyone lol theres too many nice hotels! and im still sick

Stranger

Coach
Best : Still last day of school for the week

Worst : Every thing else basically... just a plain sh*t day...

Best: School being over and were having a party in school tomorrow cause it's my friend's birthday
Worst: Bad day for me.. social probs :( today is quite a sucky day.

garden fairy

Juniors
WORST: Sydney f-ing drivers. I am bright red with anger at the moment. I was in a car accident on Friday morning, being taken out by someone who didn't bother to check their blind spot and collected my 4 week old Magna...lucky, no one is hurt and the damage is repairable, however I am now a complete neurotic wreck. Today, I'm stuck behind someone doing 40km/hr in the right hand lane on Parramatta Rd, almost squashed by a truck who decided that they were going to change lanes on the Pacific Hwy, and almost hit by someone doing 80 in a 60 zone. No wonder I arrive at my destinations with stomach ulcers and blue knuckles...if I could, I wouldn't drive. That's my rant.

BEST: One of the kids at work was worried about me, so he drew me a book about Thunderbirds, starring me. It rocked my world.

Spitty

Juniors
Worst: Realising that the walk from Darlinghurst to Bondi beach is much farther than it looks in the street directory.

Best: Finally arriving at Bondi beach.

Parki

Bench
worst : work robbed me of 4 hours of beauty sleep this morning, assholes

best: at the end of it, i got the greatest sports game on the planet, madden 2006

BEST - I'm still on high from yesterday. Joey had a blinder for warrington, the Jets beat those filthy Sydney FC scum, Wests got best in the Real NRL Grand Final, and I had about 1000 beers! Good times...

WORST - nothing much. Was slightly hung over at work today, but I had a good class so it didn't matter too much.

Parki

Bench
Wests got best in the Real NRL Grand Final, and I had about 1000 beers! Good times...

u mean they got beat? who by, if you dont mind me asking? its always good to see the maggots lose

Got beat, or should I say FLOGGED, 30-12 by the Northern Blues (the old North Nelson Bay).

Five eighth for the Blues was none other than Leapin' Leo Dynevor, and the maggots defence made him look like Andrew Johns. He was untouchable.

Parki

Bench
nice.... i heard that wests havent been out of the top 3 in the NRL for the last 25 years or something stupid like that, thats why its always good to see them lose.... leo would be about 140 kilos now wouldnt he? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.