What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I finished TAFE at noon

WORST: Just got a phone bill for over $100, apparently I owe $15, and have to pay the other amount from this month. I changed to Optus becasue it was supose to be cheaper, this amount isn't even for the net. :evil:

~bedsy~

First Grade
MORE WORST: I just found out that Australia doesn't actually get "The Corpse Bride" until October 27th

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is a beautiful day, just got home from my boy's house, i had to choose which shirt he is wearing to the formal. he has no fashion sence!

WORST: only 5 days left of school

~bedsy~

First Grade
Stranger said:
Talk about a bad day Bedsy :(
You win some you lose some.... just seems that I get alot of bad days then one good one :(
I don't even get to sleep in tomorrow as I have to go to TAFE on my day off to make frames for painting.

Bring on the Weekend.

BEST - feeling good after absolutely caning myself at the gym today. Also got booked for work for the first two weeks of next term... money money money!

WORST - Lost a dollar or two (or 20) on the Cameron Handicap at Newcastle today. Damn Newie races... harder to pick than a broken nose! Give me the Sydney and Melbourne carnivals any day.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST : The thread i put in the Shark's forum and the responces

WORST : Ive had one boring day...

I think the fact that's the best thing to happen to you all day explains the worst part of your day :p

Stranger

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
I think the fact that's the best thing to happen to you all day explains the worst part of your day :p

:lol: Ill say... Most of my mates had exams... then i got a call saying waterpolo was of so i had absolutely nothing to do....

Well done mat!

Charley9

Bench
Best: Finding out that Green Day is coming back to do a show in Sydney with Jimmy Eat World and My Chemical Romance!! I cannot wait, how exciting!!

Worst: Not knowing if i 'll get decent Tix!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Bought the 'Band of Brothers' boxed set for $42!

WORST: Had to go out to Windale today to plan for phase two of the Scrubby Creek cleanup :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: hhhmmmm well I don't think I have one... Oh getting my photos from my freinds 21st party.

Worst: Waiting 3 1/2 to get the photos. Hitting my finger with the hammer, again, now it's purple. I could sleep very well. I spent nearly $50 on fuel, and there is slot of people who can't drive in this town.

Spitty

Juniors
Best: Having a beer with my mates for lunch and finding out I wasn't getting the wooden spoon garden stake on E-Bay.

Worste: Any time I think about going back to work tomorrow.

Charley9

Bench
Charley9 said:
Best: Finding out that Green Day is coming back to do a show in Sydney with Jimmy Eat World and My Chemical Romance!! I cannot wait, how exciting!!

Worst: Not knowing if i 'll get decent Tix!

BEST!!! I just won tix on channel V! :D

OMG CHARLEY!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS :cry: you dont undertsand!! I WONT EVEN BE IN THE COUNTRY WHEN THEY'RE PLAYING and MCR aren't even going to taste of chaos :cry: !!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very upset

WORST: Look Above ^... dam you charley!!... dam you! :(
BEST: Late night shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts