What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
rock_on_knights said:
OMG CHARLEY!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS :cry: you dont undertsand!! I WONT EVEN BE IN THE COUNTRY WHEN THEY'RE PLAYING and MCR aren't even going to taste of chaos :cry: !!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very upset

WORST: Look Above ^... dam you charley!!... dam you! :(
BEST: Late night shopping
Noooo! I can't beleive you won't be here! :( They are playing on the 15th December at SCG.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Better day at work today than yesterday. Had a shocker yesterday - tears and everything! (how embarrassing)

Also looking forward to going to the snow tomorrow afternoon.

Worst: Still at the office after 7pm.

Charley9

Bench
rock_on_knights said:
Yeah, i got a email from fronttouring-co. about it today, i'm leaving on the 19th on November :( i dont wanna go i wanna go see MCR!
Do you want me to hide you in my cupboard and tell your parents you ran away so you can come with me?? :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had my last lessons of biology and maths extension ever! yay cant wait to get rid of those subjects for next year, only down side is im picking up history extension which will most likely be before school dammit!

worst: got my yearly exams starting tomorro

Jobdog

Live Update Team
the_knights_rule said:
best: had my last lessons of biology and maths extension ever! yay cant wait to get rid of those subjects for next year, only down side is im picking up history extension which will most likely be before school dammit!

worst: got my yearly exams starting tomorro
:lol: Sorry Stace, its always funny when ppl hav exams and i dont :p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: 3 hour exam???? :lol: Does it get any better than this? Guess who's going to be studying their ass off this weekend!!! :lol:

TooheysNew

Coach
School Certificate? LOL easiest piece of piss ever. All band 6s and never looked at a book once.

Except i failed both Geo and History cause I just drew pictures on the paper... created this really cool little dog but. Was upset when they told me they needed to collect him too. :(

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm gonna be burning the midnight oil tonight guys.

A 1000 word SC essay to write for tomorrow and I only just started...

RABK

Referee
I'm preparing a speech, tommorows the last day of a 8 week business course i've been attending.

6 minutes of 20 minutes down.

Get me a coffee JM.

TooheysNew

Coach
Well i'm working on a project that I have to present to a client in the morning, and I've still got a solid 4 or 5 hours work to do.

I'll have a coke while your up JM.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Got a nail appointment!!! They will look pretty as I head out :D

Worst - not alot. Today is a good day.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: finished two exams and they werent TOO hard

worst: still got 5 to go with the most dreaded maths next.
and i had to walk home in the rain :evil: (directed at craig for not coming to pick me up) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts