What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
best: its wednesday, which means its halfway to the weekend :) everything is good with me today, im listening to the new shannon noll album, theres christmas trees and lights in the shops, and above all I think this is the happiest day ive had in a while! Yay!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The say is over and it's nearly the weekend. Plus fuel is cheap today

WORST: writting my essay.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
worst: my maths teacher threatened that i would have to do 3 unit maths for the hsc

best: too bad for him cos im moving down to 2 unit.
and my friend FINALLY decided that she is gonna come to schoolie with us... only took her over a month.. so now we can go book :D

fosie

Juniors
hahahaha

Best: I failed french for the last time :D 44% in my yearly.....not bad considering i didn't study.

Worst: I pulled my hamstring in training this morning and walking in pain. Mergh.

garden fairy

Juniors
Thanks guys, its good to know that people care...its been a better day than yesterday, but that isn't saying much...I'm trying to stay positive.

Worst: Got stuck in major traffic on the M5 on the way to uni...got there 30 minutes late, forgot to take my umbrella, and got absolutely soaked on the walk to and from my car. I'm still ill, and the medication I'm on has me feeling great one minute, and dry retching the next, so I've taken another day off work, which I really can't afford at the moment... :(
Best: Like I said, it was better than yesterday, considering I've made it to 3pm and I'm still not crying. That, and I've finally made a few decisions about my 21st.

les norton

First Grade
Ohhhhh that sounds really sucky...

Hope the next couple of days brings you some sunshine.

Best - the weeks is half way done.

Worst - I had to make the hardest decision of my life today.

~bedsy~

First Grade
:lol: Glad I can help.

BEST: Tomorrow I'm off to Diamond Beach :D
Plus I have nearly finished my essay in 3 days.... I knew I had it in me if I put my mind to it ;-)

WORST: I still am yet to do any cleaning, including my most hated job.... the dishes :evil:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got to work and had the boss say I didn't have to stay long, so I was on my way again after fifteen minutes of radio work

WORST: It was a warm day and I couldn't find a bus home

les norton

First Grade
Best - pig out and dvd day. gotta love that.

Worst - I stuffed up my brothers holiday. He is now postponing going back to canada by 10 days because he loves me. I am very selfish.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: Still not well...the medication I'm on gives me nausea :( Got bad blisters on my toes from shoes I haven't worn in ages - now I can't wear shoes at all (hey, thats actually not so bad!)
Best: I know who The Mole is!!! That, and I found a gorgeous dress for my 21st, and it was so cheap, I bought it!

The Vern

Juniors
Worst: Im exhuasted and i had to work this morning. Not a fan of getting up at 5.30

Best: Unis finished for the year, only have exams left.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: nothing really... apart from finding one of my tops that went missing for ages

worst: working tonight so i cant do anything :( and i got lots of hw to do as well

Status
Not open for further replies.