What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Worst: Just got woken up due to the fact i was been attacked by a coat hanger....my back is now all scratched. How i went to bed with a coat hanger in my bed i'll never know.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Worst: Just got woken up due to the fact i was been attacked by a coat hanger....my back is now all scratched. How i went to bed with a coat hanger in my bed i'll never know.

You think that's bad? One night I woke up to a pile of ninety CDs falling onto my face. I was bleeding from about nine places.

RABK

Referee
les norton said:
hehehehehe....you guys crack me up.

Wouldn't mind having a certain girl in my bed scrathing my back. ;-)

Btw, that coat hanger was pummeled into submission and sleep was had. :D

Charley9

Bench
Best: I went to Bunnings warehouse this morning. I could dead set spend all day in there and now i wanna make stuff.

Worst: The thought of having to go to work tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Laura, Kate, and I might have a place to move if we can get out of the lease here

WORST: Having to think of a way to get out of aforementioned lease

Skye

Juniors
Best: Went to maroubra beach and enjoyed the sun, sand and oktoberfest markets *shiny things* everywhere!

Worst: Came home to alot of uni work, which i should start.. but I know I'll further procrastinate. It's in my nature...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Went to the wetlands for their open day and had a great time. Jake spent about an hour on the jumping castle! Took about 30 seconds for him to go to sleep when we got home. LOL

Worst: The cough that goes with my flu has started.

Best: nothing really, had another good sleep
Worst: School tomorrow, and a assigment due...... but ic an't even find the sheet!! ahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts