What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
hey ive ben doing my homework lately! ive been quite the model student lol

although i havent had any assessment tasks this term yet

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Stranger said:
ROK, how about doin the assignment before its actually due? :lol:
:lol: Nah whats the fun in that. If u do it before its due, then u dont get the honour of staying up until about 2am only to find out at that time of the morning that the printer has sh!t itself :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Still feeling pretty chilled after spending the weekend away at a little beach near Palm Beach.

Worst: Nothing really...

les norton

First Grade
Best - not alot pretty average day

worst - this freaking helicopter game is killing me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~bedsy~

First Grade
WORST: I just got home from a great weekend in Diamond Beach that went way tooo fast, as it does every year. I still have just under 1000 words to wirte for my essay, and I have to go to TAFE tomorrow and I don't want too.

BEST: I won Snooker this morning.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got through the day unscathed...I managed to get a lot done, and the kids were angels this afternoon, so work was enjoyable.
Worst: I think I've hurt my back (again).

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: teacher stop work meeting on wednesday :D means only 2 classes or maybe if im lucky i can get the day off and was just in a happy mood today

worst: tired and gotta get up early tomorrow cos we start history extension tomoro before school.... damm off the timetable subjects!!

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Still trying to work it out...

Worst: Got Mikaylah into Childcare for when I go back to work in Jnuary, which reminded me how soon it is until I actually have to go back :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i was the worse at leaving things to the last minute but i usually got quite good marks for them, my friends used to get so annoyed that i would get the same marks as them when they had spent ages on it and i put it together at 1am :lol:

Charley9

Bench
best:my dad and my brother are coming to the city to have lunch with me awww
Worst: i am work on this gorgeous day...it's a cruel, cruel world we live in

northey

First Grade
BEST: i found out my friend is having another baby, so this will be the second... so that is 2 babies!! yay, cause my cousin is pregies with her 2nd (will be due in may) and now my friend is pregies (will be due in may).. lol it was funny cause my friend didn't even realise she was pregies until yesterday morning when she worked out the reason she had been sick was cause she had morning sickness!

WOSRT: need to study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts