What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosie

Juniors
Best: Had a good training session this morning.

Worst: Hmmm.....i'm really restless and hyper today.

Risa

Bench
Best: Slept really well last night, I had a crap night the night before. It's lunchtime, and I have got my favourite sandwich...yum!

Worst: It's a weekday and the day is really nice, and being at work isn't fun lol.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Risa said:
Best: Slept really well last night, I had a crap night the night before. It's lunchtime, and I have got my favourite sandwich...yum!

Worst: It's a weekday and the day is really nice, and being at work isn't fun lol.

Get back to work!

Best: Finished for the day!

Worst: Nothing really. It was hot today.

Risa

Bench
I'm at lunch..hello lol.

New worst: I just found out someone has been literally talking about me behind my back. I was talking to this person and saw my name and discretely started reading. Wished I hadn't done that!

les norton

First Grade
Best - brought a new top (very sexy!!) and wait for it....ROBBIES NEW CD!! :D Go me!

Worst - Have to do my cpr renew crap tonight.

les norton

First Grade
Tis black with pretty beading across the top of it...prob to low cut for my own good. Thinking I'll need a couple of coronas before wearing it. Very pretty.

:D

I think I will wear it out on the town on saturday night.

astrogirl

First Grade
That sounds wonderful :D

I always shy away from low cut tops too, but everyone else says go for it! I'm sure your top looks great!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm home early and have finished part of my presentation.

WORST: I'm home early because it's so hot and I have a headache.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The delightful people at Centrelink processed my forms quickly enough for me to get in and out in time to catch the 225 - meaning my Merewether to Newcastle round trip took just twenty minutes.

WORST: No food until tomorrow

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: not much homework and get a good sleep in tomorro cos of stop work teacher meeting and my neighbours picked my up on the way home so i didnt have to walk home and also had a free period today so my friend n i went n lied out in the sun

worst: had to get up early for an off the timetable subject and the flies are REALLY annoying! theres like a billion of them down here i wish they would all just die!

*melliez*

Juniors
northey said:
BEST: i found out my friend is having another baby, so this will be the second... so that is 2 babies!! yay, cause my cousin is pregies with her 2nd (will be due in may) and now my friend is pregies (will be due in may).. lol it was funny cause my friend didn't even realise she was pregies until yesterday morning when she worked out the reason she had been sick was cause she had morning sickness!

That's how I worked out I was pregnant!

Best: I saw my friend and her baby this morning. He is adorable! (obviously not as adorable as Mikaylah though)

Worst: It is too hot and Mikaylah doesn't want to sleep which is making her very cranky! :(

northey

First Grade
That's how I worked out I was pregnant!
lol she has been having morning sickness for about a month now, and didn't realise, cause with her first child she didn't have any morning sickness lol

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I got a Peanut Butter Kit Kat this morning! Yum! Work wasn't too bad, the kids were pretty quiet. I also got some info for an upcoming holiday, and I might be getting a kitten from one of the kids at work!
Worst: Had to get the car serviced, which turned out to be a major service and cost me $410! I'm worried about money...

Risa

Bench
garden fairy said:
Worst: Had to get the car serviced, which turned out to be a major service and cost me $410! I'm worried about money...

They always end up like that hey...very very sucky! And you haven't had your car for that long either..

Risa

Bench
No I didn't say anything, it'd be stupid me saying oh I accidently saw an email on your screen where someone else was talking about me. I'm over it, people can say what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts