What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
rock_on_knights said:
BEST: Teacher's strike tomorrow
WORST: I have a whole heaps of homework!

There's a teachers strike tomorrow? Now that really sounds like the sort of thing I should know... being a teacher and all!

Ah well, guess that means I won't be getting called in tomorrow morning...

Stranger

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
There's a teachers strike tomorrow? Now that really sounds like the sort of thing I should know... being a teacher and all!

Ah well, guess that means I won't be getting called in tomorrow morning...

:lol: As the fancy teachers put it its a 'stop work meeting'

It is a stop work meeting... if it was a strike, we'd all just stay at home and sleep in tomorrow.

Being a stop work meeting, we have a meeting to go to, which (ironically) usually starts earlier than school and is twice as boring. :lol:

That's why I ain't going to it...

Stranger

Coach
It is a stop work meeting... if it was a strike, we'd all just stay at home and sleep in tomorrow.

Yeah? I get to sleep in... all day :lol:

You got the right idea mat... sleep in!

fosie

Juniors
Damn you all.

Best: Had another good training session this morning and it's such a bludgy day.

Worst: I'm hot and sticky and i just found a knot in a strand of my hair......it's annoying me.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Went and checked out Newcastle uni this morning. I now can't wait to get there.

WORST: All my bills have come at once.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really nice dinner at my aunties, omg I am so full still! LOL. And my parents have gone on holidays and aren't back till Thursday, so I'm enjoying the house to myself!

Worst: It's so hot, and it's roasting in the kitchen coz the house has been closed all day...eek!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Had Henny Penny for tea.

Worst: Woke up about 20 times during the night last night, it was hot all day, had my internet speed cut today due to over downloading!

*melliez*

Juniors
northey said:
lol she has been having morning sickness for about a month now, and didn't realise, cause with her first child she didn't have any morning sickness lol

Oh if only I was that lucky. I had morning sickness throughout the whole pregnancy... Sometimes it would be only the morning, sometimes it would be the whole time I was at work, or just the evening... and if it was really bad, all day!

I never wanna be sick again after that I tell you! :lol:

Best: I dunno, everyday seems to be full of good things.

Worst: It is too hot!

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Gee your in for a good one Dat :lol::lol:

Do i need to remind you that you have maths extension tomorro :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts