What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF2 // Sat // Panthers 12-18 Bulldogs // ANZ

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAnonymous

Bench
Well done Dogs, shut down our spine Soward/Seg/Moylan and grinded the game out.

Souths are still gonna put 40+ on you merkins next week.

Jason Maher

Immortal
this Bulldogs team doesn't even play attractive footy, they just grub the f**k out of their opposition

I can't see how they can even compete with Souffs

They competed with them twice this year. Though Souths were in much worse form at the time.

Swarzey

Bench
Last 10 minutes are different rules. Especially in big games.

Exactly why I don't know.

Probably so the game doesn't go over the timeslot. Can't have games going that bit longer and running into quality channel 9 programming.

I do hope Hayne is the ref for the Grand Final. He's f**king shit, but he stops the wrestle.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Panthers missed the extra running threat of Peachey, especially the way he can free up Segeyaro.

Great season from the Panthers. In the end I think inexperience got the better of them, but most probably expected that to happen earlier than this game. Bad luck.

Dave_

Juniors
Penrith played a really dumb game tonight, too much one out stuff and they were far too predictable. They actually went away from what has worked for them this year and they really should have won this.

Oh and anyone wondering why Sowie cops it so much, well......

--Storm--

Juniors
There attack was soo disjointed.

So many crap offloads when not needed and got closed down every time, was crap.

benntash

Juniors
Well done dogs. We were hopeless to put it bluntly.
Good luck next week. You'll need it.
Boring gf for me

some11

Referee
I don't get how people can hate on the Dogs, they were absolutely gone for the last two months of the regular season.

To make the Grand Final is amazing, Hasler deserves a lot of credit.

MacDougall

First Grade
Panthers missed the extra running threat of Peachey, especially the way he can free up Segeyaro.

Great season from the Panthers. In the end I think inexperience got the better of them, but most probably expected that to happen earlier than this game. Bad luck.

Injuries got the better of them.

Sphagnum

Coach
Wally: 'and playing against Souths next week, they know they'll need to out score them to have any chance of winning'

Is this merkin for real?

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't get how people can hate on the Dogs, they were absolutely gone for the last two months of the regular season.

To make the Grand Final is amazing, Hasler deserves a lot of credit.

I guess on paper it looks impressive. They took out Melbourne and Manly on route to the prelim final. But those Melbourne and Manly sides were a shade of themselves.

0neye

YOU CAN GO TO BED NOW PANTERS,BUMMYS YOUR NEXT TO GO DOWN;-)
GayPanther.jpg