What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // QF2 // Sun // Storm 4-28 Bulldogs // AAMI

Elimination Final 2: Storm v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
So on one side we've got ploders ploders and ploders
And the other side is rooster cowboys and rabbits.
Fmd

How can you call the Panthers plodders and not the Roosters when they beat the Roosters yesterday?

Panthers are walking into the grand final though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And then there was 6.

3 finals losses in a row for the Storm. They haven't won a game in the finals for 2 years.

Jeffmister

Juniors
Somehow Nine manages to cross to news within seconds of full time even with a live game - shows how much power Nine has over us with scheduling...
Game should have started either 3:50pm or 4pm, so there would be enough time to have a decent post-game (interviews and brief analysis) before the news. Not having a post-game for a finals match is a joke.

However this is Nine we're talking about, a lot of things about their NRL coverage is a joke...

stormbati

Bench
Well deserved doggies! What a performance!
Melbourne tried but you're as good as your opponents let you I believe so well done Canterbury.

vvvrulz

Coach
Feels like the whole commentary team had a bet on the storm

This, fapped like crazy over the big three in the build-up and went dull and uninterested when the Dogs dominated. Woke up again during the five minutes the Storm got going, then went off about that no-try and diving etc.

I don't like the Dogs, but they didn't get much credit for a very good performance.

This, fapped like crazy over the big three in the build-up and went dull and uninterested when the Dogs dominated. Woke up again during the five minutes the Storm got going, then went off about that no-try and diving etc.

I don't like the Dogs, but they didn't get much credit for a very good performance.

Correct

The commentary team are scum

Jaegerex

Juniors
Something about the name on his armband being his partner.
Then he said something along the lines being more to the story we don't know.
After his third try someone listen.

MMM was saying they found out she is pregnant this week, after he had been told earlier he could never be a father or something along those lines. I am guessing that is the more to the story that they implied.