What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R16 // Fri // Sea Eagles 24-16 Roosters // Brookvale

Round 16: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchy

Immortal
You're allowed a quick tap, why'd the ref tell Manly to hold on. Don't have to wait for the Roosters to get back on side.

Danish

Referee
Funny how when manly were dominating the ball in the opening 20 the penalties were flying thick and fast... Yet when we got on top the whistles were out away.

Seems a pretty even game so far, although unless manly get another 7 penalties in the second half I don't really see how they'll be in scoring position to often

kbw

Bench
I am a little disappointed in Manly, I prefer to call then hard and tough and like the way they play, but tonight its like Belamy and Smith have been running the coaching sessions at Brookvale. That is nothing but melbournesque filth

chrisD

Coach
Penalties were deserved, Roosters were all up in the ruck in the first 20 and Manly weren't then or in the next 20.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Good game so far. Strong period by us where we really got a strong roll and trapped Manly in their own half

:lol::lol: with your man Hayne in charge of this the penalty count will be nice and even. Uncle Nick's brown paper bags know no limits.

wrong.

kbw

Bench
Penalties were deserved, Roosters were all up in the ruck in the first 20 and Manly weren't then or in the next 20.

without doubt the penalties were deserved, but what gets me is the ones they miss, for both sides. There is no referee bias anymore they are just too incompetent.