What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Fri // Titans 12-8 Broncos // Cbus Super

Round 6: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
It's all good Brisbane, i didnt need that money in my betting account anyways

f**king turds

blaza88z

Coach
Typical Titans win that one, boring grinding style of play and then a few run away flukish tries to finish off the game

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Typical Titans win that one, boring grinding style of play and then a few run away flukish tries to finish off the game

Have to give the Titans some credit so far this season. They beat the Cowboys, Sharks and Broncos in three of the worst games you're likely to see all season, but at the end of the day they found a way to win and that's the key.

Still see them fading as the season wears on, but they're a tough unit this year.

blaza88z

Coach
Have to give the Titans some credit so far this season. They beat the Cowboys, Sharks and Broncos in three of the worst games you're likely to see all season, but at the end of the day they found a way to win and that's the key.

Still see them fading as the season wears on, but they're a tough unit this year.

I don't give them any credit, even when they had a set of six inside our 10 they didn't look likely

Hoffman has to go, our sweeping play just dies in the arse whenever he handles the ball, he's not a ball-player at all and Griffin needs to grow a pair and tell him to get on the wing or find another club.

Latest posts