What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Fri // Titans 12-8 Broncos // Cbus Super

Round 6: Titans v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
Yeah I said at the end of the first half if the Titans got up Mead would be my MotM.

Hoffman, Barba, Hodges.

All disappointing. Time for Hoffman and Barba to swap positions methinks.
Oh he'll no. Keep Barba where he his, he is playing to Griffins game plan and that is what is hindering his attack. Sack Griffin, hire Kevvie, select the right team and have an attacking game plan that works.

axl rose

Bench
Oh he'll no. Keep Barba where he his, he is playing to Griffins game plan and that is what is hindering his attack. Sack Griffin, hire Kevvie, select the right team and have an attacking game plan that works.

No, Stephen Kearney is ready. Enjoy.

Canard

Immortal
Gee Hadley is shit.

He was talking about Steve Carter, because of his son. And when Joey said he had played against Steve he replied "Must have been towards the end of his career"

There careers overlapped by 8 f**king seasons, 8! Hadley just isn't a League fan at all.

mongoose

Coach
Hadley's voice makes my brain hurt, they seriously need to get rid of him. Do Queenslanders like him or something?

I've also decided Hoffman is a terrible player. He gives the illusion that he is threatening with the ball and then ends up getting smashed in every tackle.

Funkotron

Juniors
Our attack looked so bloody ordinary. One out running after the initial kick returns until tackle 5, then Hunt kicks with massive pressure on him. Why does Griffin hate ball movement so much? This isn't 1992 anymore.

Hoffman has to be punted from the halves (and not to fullback either, but on the wing), and Griffin has to be punted altogether.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Unlucky Broncos, still couldn't get the job done with all the ref leg ups, pathetic team.

Channel Nein must of had a word in the refs ears last night. Pretty much gift wrapped a win and still couldn't get the job done.

Unlucky Broncos, still couldn't get the job done with all the ref leg ups, pathetic team.

Channel Nein must of had a word in the refs ears last night. Pretty much gift wrapped a win and still couldn't get the job done.

I wouldn't go that far. The refs missed a blatant trip by Bailey in the first half.

That said, the refs were terrible, but it went both ways.

blaza88z

Coach
I wouldn't go that far. The refs missed a blatant trip by Bailey in the first half.

That said, the refs were terrible, but it went both ways.

He is just upset because his $2 multi went tits up after his beloved Panfers were embarrassed despite having set after set on the Rabbitohs try-line

Latest posts