What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Mon // Storm 28-24 Dragons // AAMI Park

Round 6: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
... still takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds for a tackler to get off the player and for the player to turn around and play the ball

The Fox Clock is NOT the actual time clock, there is a difference mate. It was a 50/50 call.

Canard

Immortal
Good one you tard. It's the classic Toovey comment, I couldnt be stuffed finding the meme.

But im really concerned about your mental health. You really lost the plot that night and Im wondering if life is back on track ?

Yes especially after you insisted that the Cowboys had a good side and would do well this year.

If anything, you're a great judge.

That was a good call.

ouwet

Bench
That was bullshit. It was fulltime, and every match I've seen on TV, the siren goes off simultaneously once it gets to 80.00. The salary cap cheats again win undeserved.

:lol: cry me a river!!! Foxtel isn't the official time u moron!!! St George n Roosters saved from wooden spoon this year by Cronulla:lol:

Tooooks

Bench
I thought if the ball hasn't cleared the ruck when the siren sounds, then full time should be blown. Anyway, pretty good game.

GONZO72

Juniors
Did you catch the warriors game where the clock was off by like 30 seconds? The clock shown on the telecast is wrong all the time and is irrelevant.

There have been multiple games this week alone where that isn't true. Watch more footy.

Crap, u r a storm supporter, or your eyes are painted on. The clock is not irrelevant. If that game was in Sydney, saints win. You are a fool

insert.pause

First Grade
That was bullshit. It was fulltime, and every match I've seen on TV, the siren goes off simultaneously once it gets to 80.00. The salary cap cheats again win undeserved.

Well that's just bullshit, tv clocks are always off, that's why they have official timekeepers.

9qgwlv.jpg

GONZO72

Juniors
:lol: cry me a river!!! Foxtel isn't the official time u moron!!! St George n Roosters saved from wooden spoon this year by Cronulla:lol:

F'wit , the siren sounded you tool. Get the filthy wax out of your ears. There called earbuds. Use them, u turd