What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Mon // Storm 28-24 Dragons // AAMI Park

Round 6: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
Now for the over reaction rule change where, because of this whinge, the game will be over as soon as the siren goes, like in AFL.

Dave_

Juniors
What a load of horse shit

Rigged outcome,Melbourne should have now lost 2 games they were gifted by dodgy calls

Nothing team,nothing coach,one good f**king player in the lot of them

I agree that the outcome was questionable but the rest? Your dreaming Beagle boy, they're one of the only sides that play like an actual TEAM, have plenty of great players, and have a tactically sneaky and rule bending coach (effective but still grubby).

Melbourne will be there when the whips are cracking but the methods they use to get there will be shady on field tactics once again.

Meanwhile at the Flea Beagles, the shady dealings are happening off the field with DCE undermining the clubs heart, culture and morale. I think this should be what you're worrying about right now.

The Eagle

Juniors
Yeah Bellamy can't coach

Wow they are very successful for a team with one good player

Yeah the refs cheated for Melbourne last week

:-({|=

How did he go without Smith? 40 zip is still a record for a team lucky enough to make the big one

The Eagle

Juniors
I agree that the outcome was questionable but the rest? Your dreaming Beagle boy, they're one of the only sides that play like an actual TEAM, have plenty of great players, and have a tactically sneaky and rule bending coach (effective but still grubby).

Melbourne will be there when the whips are cracking but the methods they use to get there will be shady on field tactics once again.

Meanwhile at the Flea Beagles, the shady dealings are happening off the field with DCE undermining the clubs heart, culture and morale. I think this should be what you're worrying about right now.

Lol nice fishing but all you'll ever catch is aids

Bench
I look forward to the day we get 50/50 decisions go our way when it matters most.
Man we are owed a few !

After Jamie milkman Soward robbing canterbury a couple of years ago on the bell,and the Morris 2 feet in touch on grand final day,not to mention the Dugan offside try tonight
You are not owed any,there are more but I need not bother those first 2 were very crucial game deciding calls,one in a grand final at a critical stage,the other on fulltime to gift an unwarranted and undeserved win to the dragons.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

Go lay in a gutter during a storm. You're full of shit.

The Eagle

Juniors
After Jamie milkman Soward robbing canterbury a couple of years ago on the bell,and the Morris 2 feet in touch on grand final day,not to mention the Dugan offside try tonight
You are not owed any,there are more but I need not bother those first 2 were very crucial game deciding calls,one in a grand final at a critical stage,the other on fulltime to gift an unwarranted and undeserved win to the dragons.

LOL what was the final score in that grand final? Roosters never stood a chance you dope

STORM.99/07

Bench
Time was up after the 5th then Melbourne clock operator waited till the ball was played and then sounded the siren, clear cheating.

Melbourne stay cheating.

independant time keepers for every game..Play continues until player with ball gets tackled..No one tackled any Storm player in the
last play..TRY....WOOHOO.
STORM WIN.

not the first time a game has been decided after the siren numbnuts.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The exact moment Merge lost that game was the ridiculous cutout hail mary from Waqa. Your guy was right there to smack it forward before the Storm player grabbed it and he didn't. The siren had sounded, it wouldn't have mattered.

undertaker

Coach
Foxsports is not an official timekeeper. End of discussion

This

Seriously though, regardless of whether it was after the siren, Dragons should have never let Melbourne back into it at 24-10.

That's right. They choked, end of story

^This! Only ourselves to blame. But as some1 else pointed out. Dragons seem to lose a lot of games like this. I'm so numb :(

Don't worry. Better luck next week against the Warriors. You guys should win that pretty comfortably

Last edited:

Owen Da Saints

Juniors

Ummm, the dragons won the grand final by 24 points (4 years ago), and the roosters first try was a joke !
The soward one was unlucky for the dogs and that was 5 years ago.
Remember the Dugan try for Canberra against us where he grounded the ball after the siren ..... with his head ?
99 grand final anyone ? ( not ainscough incident but the storm forward pass try in the corner).
96 grand final ? Nathan brown tackle that was not acknowledged before manly play on and score just before half time.
Or maybe we should ask the channel 9 camera assistant to see if he saw a high shot from the halfback during editing after the game ! (Barrett).
There are others, but I have to start work now ! : )
Life goes on !

Last edited: