What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R6 // Sat // Tigers 16-4 Cowboys // Campbelltown

Round 6: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
What's wrong with the Cowboys? Have a decent roster but just are not firing this year. Perhaps adjusting to the new coach?

beave

Coach
The player was on the ground and was picked up and put over the sideline. The ref said Fulton was trying to get up which was clearly not true.

Rubbish, Fulton was getting up because he knew he would be done for a voluntary tackle if he laid there any longer.

It was actually smart by the cowboys, I was surprised they were smart enough to wait for him to get up.

Billythekid

First Grade
Rubbish, Fulton was getting up because he knew he would be done for a voluntary tackle if he laid there any longer.

It was actually smart by the cowboys, I was surprised they were smart enough to wait for him to get up.

He was lying completely flat when he was picked up.

beave

Coach
I wish commentators would stop using the lines on the field for references for forward passes

That said, that was a forward pass IMO

Last edited: