What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
Just curious about what manly fans think of the decision to play Horo at hooker, I thought it was a mind boggling move

t-ba

Post Whore
That DCE interview was interesting...

The purge will be nasty. Things always are at Manly though so nothing new there.

I can basically see Matai, Kingy and Lyon being about the only two legends of this side actually welcome back at the club after they retire.

t-ba

Post Whore
Just curious about what manly fans think of the decision to play Horo at hooker, I thought it was a mind boggling move

Hodges really sparked up things when he came on however. I can see the idea behind it but unfortunately Horo wasn't really good enough to execute even basic hooker skills.

It'll be pretty juicy next year with Ballin and Hodges I think

Jason Maher

Immortal
Like I said I think we all accept half a metre either way in that situation, but the dogs inside chasers were a good 5-6m offside

Offside is offside. This is just another case of LU morons looking for a way to keep to the narrative of refs deciding games.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Great effort by the boys.

If you go out go out kicking.

Now....go Panthers. Like their ticker and style of play. After that anyone but Souffs.

On Manly - seeya Watmough. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Take any other f*cking sook with you. G Stewart has been destabalising the club all year so thanks but f*ck off too.

Just keep DCE and Foran at all costs. I'm not surprised DCE has been playing ordinary since the carry on from some "team mates" toward him. Head up DCE, the shit will be swept out.

aqua_duck

Coach
Offside is offside. This is just another case of LU morons looking for a way to keep to the narrative of refs deciding games.

Mate, in origin they let you get away with abit more in the ruck, during certain games like last night there's abit more leeway in terms of hitting kickers late but there's a big difference between hitting a kicker fractionally late and hitting a kicker 5 seconds after the fact, just like there's a big difference between being half a metre offside and 6m offside and just for the record I defended the refs vehemently last night

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Those rules need to be changed re the ball hitting a ref and 7 tabkes off a drop goal attempt.

Not taking away from the Dogs there. Those are the rules as they stand and fair play to them. But bugger me they are geniused rules.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Those rules need to be changed re the ball hitting a ref and 7 tabkes off a drop goal attempt.

Not taking away from the Dogs there. Those are the rules as they stand and fair play to them. But bugger me they are geniused rules.

I have to agree. Should be a change over. Up to the attacking team to ensure the ref isn't in the way when kicking the ball. But them's the rules at the moment.

As for the field goal, I think 7 tackles is fair as it works well in the game overall. Otherwise teams will start pretending to go for field goals to stop 7 tackle sets.