What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

DOGGIE FART

images

Rabbits20

Immortal
Jorge Taufua may be dropped with Clint Gutherson coming in. I think that would be a good move from Manly.

firechild

First Grade
What a shit thread. Mods need to do some cleaning up. Not much point posting anything serious because it'll just get lost in the rubbish.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just like the nrl, referees, state government and everyone else under the sun?

Fmd you guys are a pack of whinging pricks. Piss off

Agreed. Some of the Manly fans on here are so bias. When they lose some of them can't handle it just like Toovey.

When you try to post sensibly about a good match they seem to turn it into stupidity.

firechild

First Grade
:lol: Says one of the morons that invades any Souths thread and spouts garbage...strait sets losers ..bwahahahahaha

So, I went back through the last 5 pages of threads (couldn't be arsed going any further) and there are 3 Souffs specfic threads. Souffs 89-90, what happened, Cummins at Souffs training and Souffs and Brisbane to be part of the WCC. Total number of posts by me in the 3 threads = 0.

Back to blowing homos at the Coogee dunnies you toothless inbred.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So, I went back through the last 5 pages of threads (couldn't be arsed going any further) and there are 3 Souffs specfic threads. Souffs 89-90, what happened, Cummins at Souffs training and Souffs and Brisbane to be part of the WCC. Total number of posts by me in the 3 threads = 0.

Back to blowing homos at the Coogee dunnies you toothless inbred.

Geez those homos at the Coogee dunnies have low standards