What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Oh look!! A f*ckstick Souffs supporter shooting off his chops early!!!

Haven't seen that before :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Eat a dick inbred.
Where is there any hint of me shooting my chops off you dumb tard...just my opinion that you turds will be out early.

Get a bit of Tooves up ya..you know you want it.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
So, I went back through the last 5 pages of threads (couldn't be arsed going any further) and there are 3 Souffs specfic threads. Souffs 89-90, what happened, Cummins at Souffs training and Souffs and Brisbane to be part of the WCC. Total number of posts by me in the 3 threads = 0.

Back to blowing homos at the Coogee dunnies you toothless inbred.
You serious...you dumf*k bwahahaha

You wont cross the bridge.. get badly packed kebab to do it for u at brookie.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Where is there any hint of me shooting my chops off you dumb tard...just my opinion that you turds will be out early.

Get a bit of Tooves up ya..you know you want it.

You're a typical inbred Souffs supporter trolling away like an arrogant dickhead. Is "Straight sets" the cool things you kids are saying in the playground these days? :roll: You've been throwing that line around the forums a bit.

Get back to the dunnies you douche. Those homos aren't going to blow themselves.

0neye

THIS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT MANLY FAIRY:lol:

tumblr_nalns69wnn1rfduvxo1_250.gif

redandgreenduck

Juniors
You're a typical inbred Souffs supporter trolling away like an arrogant dickhead. Is "Straight sets" the cool things you kids are saying in the playground these days? :roll: You've been throwing that line around the forums a bit.

Get back to the dunnies you douche. Those homos aren't going to blow themselves.
Badly packed kebab,you and your moanly bitches are almost the equal of the rorter f#cks as far as trolling goes...by the way you didnt address the Tooves bit....Hmmmmm...enjoy your off season..bwahahahaha

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Badly packed kebab,you and your moanly bitches are almost the equal of the rorter f#cks as far as trolling goes...by the way you didnt address the Tooves bit....Hmmmmm...enjoy your off season..bwahahahaha

Hasn't the bell gone for big lunch to end? You must be super psyched for the holidays!

Go pop another zit before your next "date" in the dunnies.

812296-south-sydney-rabbitohs-fan.jpg

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Hasn't the bell gone for big lunch to end? You must be super psyched for the holidays!

Go pop another zit before your next "date" in the dunnies.

812296-south-sydney-rabbitohs-fan.jpg
All this angst and agro just because moanly are Souths b*tches...the butthurt is doing you in bpk..ahh well seasons over this week bwahahahaha

0neye

redandgreenduck I THINK THE MANLY FAIRY WANTS YOU TO CUM IN HIS BUM FOR FREE, PAY UP FAIRY.

bottle

Coach
This thread is indicative of the issues facing the mental health system today.
If untreated, those with multiple personality disorder become internet trolls and invade Rugby League forums to fulfill their desire to be noticed, and to make up for the sad lack of interaction with other normal human beings.
In short, Mofo/MBL/Oneye needs help.

Latest posts