What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 | TRIALS | Feb 7, 8, 9, 12

BranVan3000

Coach
:lol:

In the first half maybe. And without Josh Reynolds I wouldn't call us full strength either.

We played plenty of young blokes second half, maybe check the teamlists next time :thumb

Hasler named everybody available, why are you even trying to make an argument out of this?:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I have no problems saying you played us full-strength in the first half (despite our Reynolds not being available).

This is the team that played the second half: 1. Tyrone Phillips 2. John Sila 3. Ed Murphy 22. Corey Thompson 5. Kayne Brennan 6. Pat Templeman 7. Jaline Graham 8. Lloyd Perrett 23. Brad Clarke 10. Tim Browne 11. Harlan Alaalatoa 20. Lachlan Burr 13. Pat O'Hanlon
Interchange: 14. Tom Murphy 15. Krisnan Inu

If that qualifies as full strength... then I don't know why YOU are trying to claim bullshit...

BranVan3000

Coach
I have no problems saying you played us full-strength in the first half (despite our Reynolds not being available).

This is the team that played the second half: 1. Tyrone Phillips 2. John Sila 3. Ed Murphy 22. Corey Thompson 5. Kayne Brennan 6. Pat Templeman 7. Jaline Graham 8. Lloyd Perrett 23. Brad Clarke 10. Tim Browne 11. Harlan Alaalatoa 20. Lachlan Burr 13. Pat O'Hanlon
Interchange: 14. Tom Murphy 15. Krisnan Inu

If that qualifies as full strength... then I don't know why YOU are trying to claim bullshit...

It's a trial no need to get touchy

Timmah

Staff member
Absolutely and well done Souths. But a piss weak comeback to someone who's just stating facts...

Patorick

Staff member
Don't forget, the Warriors-Warriors game is on Wednesday night at 5:30pm (AEST) on Fox Sports 1.

Followed soon after by the NRL Pre-Season episode with Manly and NZ at 8:30pm.

Still no word on Wigan's squad though.

Harrigan

Juniors
Warriors v Warriors teams announced:

New Zealand Warriors
1 JEROME ROPATI
2 MALO SOLOMONA
3 ADAM TUIMAVAVE-GERRARD
4 AGNATIUS PAASI
5 JARROD WILSON
6 CHAD TOWNSEND
7 STEVE WAETFORD
8 JACOB LILLYMAN
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 SAM RAPIRA (c)
11 BEN MATULINO
12 FELETI MATEO
13 JOHN PALAVI
Interchange:
SAM LISONE
ALBERT VETE
JORDAN BALDWINSON
NATHAN PETERU
PAULOS LATU
JARROD TUA
JOSH TAMASU-RUSSELL
MASON TONKS
DAVID BHANA
PATRICK SIPLEY
SILIVA HAVILI
TEVITA LATU
JONO CARL
MICHAEL SIO
MASON LINO

Wigan Warriors
1 MATT BOWEN
32 JOE BURGESS
3 DARRELL GOULDING
23 DAN SARGINSON
2 JOSH CHARNLEY
19 SAM POWELL
7 MATT SMITH
8 SCOTT TAYLOR
9 MICHAEL McILORUM
16 GIL DUDSON
14 JACK HUGHES
12 LIAM FARRELL
24 TONY CLUBB
Interchange:
31 DOM MANFREDI
5 ANTHONY GELLING
27 GEORGE WILLIAMS
20 GREG BURKE
22 EDDIE PETTYBOURNE
15 LOGAN TOMKINS
17 DOM CROSBY
25 JOHN BATEMAN
10 BEN FLOWER
26 RYAN HAMPSHIRE

Timmah

Staff member
Tevita Latu back in the NRL.

8 years have passed and he's served his time etc but it's another one back in the game...

Meth

Staff member
I don't normally watch trials because bloody hell we're awful

Harrigan

Juniors
Warriors (of the New Zealand variety) in off the back of a 5th tackle penalty. Chad Townsend next to the posts.

NZ 6-12 Wigan, 16 mins