What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
The NSW pack isn't half bad. Thursto and Cronk can only do their thing if their forwards win, or at least hold their own, up front, which is no certainty. Don't know why everybody is writing NSW off. They had shit halves last year and still won, afterall.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Morgan is a much better utility. I get why we picked DCE before, but now we have Morgan and for that matter Ben Hunt who are better and more dynamic utilities. If Cronk/Thurston are out by all means pick DCE...until then Morgan is better as the utility.

GongPanther

Referee
This NSW team looks fookin' huge and intimidating...Qld will be hard pressed to keep up with our lot.

Of course there will be the usual niggle and spite from the Queenslanders when they start to realise the game is getting away from them.

But that is when the fun begins.

some11

Referee
This NSW team looks fookin' huge and intimidating...Qld will be hard pressed to keep up with our lot.

Of course there will be the usual niggle and spite from the Queenslanders when they start to realise the game is getting away from them.

Look at both sets of halves and the form they are in.

That's what you should be concerned about.

Canard

Immortal

Jennings will sort out that niggle with flying left hook from behind 3 other players.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Look at both sets of halves and the form they are in.

That's what you should be concerned about.

Remember before the Anzac test when everyone was raving about Thurston and cronk, and were saying Johnson and foran were badly out of form

ram raid

Bench
Remember before the Anzac test when everyone was raving about Thurston and cronk, and were saying Johnson and foran were badly out of form

That's just right. The forwards have to do their grunt work before the halves come into play. NSW have a fine pack so let's see how they go.

some11

Referee

And Pearce and Hodkinson compare to those guys how?

Add to the fact that Hayne's over in America throwing a pigskin around I don't see where the points come from this year.

[youtube]PvmOvWcc9gY[/youtube]

Last edited:

jamaman

Juniors

Queensland might have more in the brains trust then braun..

Canard

Immortal
Queensland might have more in the brains trust then braun..

qm21MxgEqPCi7WAxCcjzyJ4hHyk0X_qUz6NklF7tVUiIC22-tiYt4m5lSC43GIdFKNuQfaOxP584JLlkSL3cJTkcMCjZyiTgUOT708dAE3oeoc-g7Uw2r9li-cHd=w470-h313-nc

Last edited:
That's just right. The forwards have to do their grunt work before the halves come into play. NSW have a fine pack so let's see how they go.

Agree...Thurston will be forced to kick a lot if the NSW forwards get on top which I reckon they will.

Tamou, Hoffman, Woods, Fifita are not intimidated by their pack one bit and this will be the key IMO.

Don't write Hodkinson off...SOO is a different game and he will step up.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Add to the fact that Hayne's over in America throwing a pigskin around I don't see where the points come from this year.

[youtube]PvmOvWcc9gY[/youtube]

I dunno, maybe from...Dugan, Jennings, J.Moz, Hokko, the gun bench. If the myth & Hokko actually get involved and execute from time to time NSW are a huge chance.

blaza88z

Coach
I think it's pretty simple to figure out how the match will be played, if NSW are to win they'll want a dour up the middle grinding contest and be relying on some sort of individual brilliance (Hayne last year), for QLD they'll be looking to play some footy especially with Morgan off the bench

Joker's Wild

Coach

Right through the middle is my guess, off 2nd phase play

Latest posts