What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomednow

Bench
Jennings will sort out that niggle with flying left hook from behind 3 other players.

Jennings had to leap over 3 people and use his go go gadget arms to land that punch. We should all be impressed by his enthusiasm and athleticism.

kdalymc

Bench
Any reason at all qld freaked out and went f**kkkkkkkkkkk better get Michael Morgan wen Ben Hunt is sitting there waiting?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Any reason at all qld freaked out and went f**kkkkkkkkkkk better get Michael Morgan wen Ben Hunt is sitting there waiting?

Because Morgan is a better utility with the ability to cover more positions, is in better form, a bigger body, etc?

I don't think you can freak out over a decision that allows you to spend many, many hours considering. It's not a 3-foot putt.

Maybe we should throw it open to the always considered and two-eyed Broncos fans to judge?

lockyno1

Post Whore

Morgan is in better form and covers a few more positions - 5/8, halfback, centre, fullback, wing. Plus like DCE can be used as a running back rower if need be.

wittyfan

Referee
11252686_839279682786660_821209151613967063_n.jpg

Lol!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wait.

Hodkinson's an Origin dud?

He might be woeful in the NRL this season but he scored the winning try and kicked the winning goal in last year's second game which, last I checked, NSW won to claim the series.

f**k me dead the Courier Snail are desperate for sales and clicks.

Canard

Immortal
Wait.

Hodkinson's an Origin dud?

He might be woeful in the NRL this season but he scored the winning try and kicked the winning goal in last year's second game which, last I checked, NSW won to claim the series.

f**k me dead the Courier Snail are desperate for sales and clicks.

How can you seriously get upset over such an obvious troll??

That would be like us claiming that the Tele calling Mal, XXXX is anything but a laugh.

Settle back and enjoy the theatre. It's the one time of the year where not one League journo word countsb for shit as they all have a bias one way

Latest posts