What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
For NSW to win it will need to be a low scoring game again because it's just not plausible that Pearce/Hodkinson can create tries

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
QLD side as named:

1. Billy Slater
2. Darius Boyd
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Will Chambers
6. Johnathon Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Nate Myles
11. Aiden Guerra
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Daly Cherry Evans (BIG question marks on this one)
15. Josh McGuire (on debut)
16. Matt Gillett
17. Jacob Lillyman
18. Dylan Napa

Oh look, a QLD side dominated by Broncos.

98b39b21ff008afaa5cba1e79fc611b2ddb64b3f44f57e792397c517768f4433.jpg

Last edited:

The Enforcer

Juniors
Congratulations to whoever was responsible for having the players walk up to the stage carrying their names on a display plate. Kids stuff.

2010Dragons

Bench
OMG !
With 6.Shitchell Pearce 7. Trent Hoplesson in the halves QLD as much as they want…. maybe +13
May God have mercy on the blues team.

--Storm--

Juniors
David Klemmer has to be the most over rated prop in the game hands down, I havnt seen him do to much things special.

pantherz9103

First Grade
obviously you dont watch any Roosters games - you need to watch them and not countless replays of Struggle Street :)

Pearce, never done anything for NSW (3 wins, 9 losses) and Hodkinson is in rubbish form. They've never played together before. Bizarre selections.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Congratulations to whoever was responsible for having the players walk up to the stage carrying their names on a display plate. Kids stuff.

Queerlanders have a habit of forgetting their own names. The most disturbing thing is when they mistake their own sister for their mother.

Latest posts