What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuffy

Bench
:lol: Were it not for the refs f**k ups, QLD would've won in a canter, you sad merkin

Not sad, it's Origin and it's ordained that Qld must win, I'm stunned we broke the convention last year.

Perhaps you can point out the refs decisions that hurt Qld.

One offside penalty in the entire second half which allowed Qld to get in position to score their try.

And unsurprisingly, NSW didn't get a single offside penalty all game.

But in the set of six prior to Qld getting the penalty, Qld was offside at least 3 times, the commentators even mentioned it.

But that's okay because it's origin and Qld gets the leg up.

Johnny88

Juniors
No idea why Hodgo and Pearce were picked they were simply dumb. Hoppa has been crap for Parra all year why pick him?

no name

Referee
The ruck was poorly ruled for both sides
But NSW just absolutely f**ked that from minute 40 to minute 80.
Not finding touch from a penalty f**ked NSW for the majority of the half.
Not kicking for field goal on tackle 4 or 5 in the set with 7 to go was incomprehensible.
But the absolute nail in the coffin was gifting Qld (who had dominated possession) 7 tackles for kicking it dead.
That was absolutely f**ked.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Once again a sh?t kicking game from the blues halves. Nearly every kick found a moron on the full. No pressure and no repeat sets. Only ourselves to blame.

Adam Reynolds has to play the next game if fit.

Sleep

Juniors
Hodkinson was MIA. Blues forward pack got rolled the entire second half. Blues kicking game was under three, fourth grade reggies stuff. Would of been better off jogging down field and handing it back to QLD.

NSW can't go into the next game with Pearce and Hodkinson as the halves. Less than zero creativity between them.

insert.pause

First Grade
I would be tempted to pick Austin, if for nothing other than his energy, Pearce and hodkinson are too similar players with one playing out of position.

TheFrog

Coach
Walker and Johnston shit all over Tupou, Hopoate, Jennings

I would put Dugan back in the centres and put Moylan in the 1. If Moylan had been there tonight the scores would have been reversed. Jennings, Tupou and Hoppa are all useless.

Hodko is also a liability, but it seems NSW are stuck with him. Soward 6 and Pearce 7 seems a lot more dangerous to me.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Lol the qld fans calling blues fans sooks are the same ones who were calling the game a fix at halftime

Refs had nothing to do with the result IMO

Qld too professional, blues choked when they had their chance

A fair summation.
But some gloating bandwagoner who disappeared after last years second game has to make posts about tears.

I've never heard of him though.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
The ruck was poorly ruled for both sides
But NSW just absolutely f**ked that from minute 40 to minute 80.
Not finding touch from a penalty f**ked NSW for the majority of the half.
Not kicking for field goal on tackle 4 or 5 in the set with 7 to go was incomprehensible.
But the absolute nail in the coffin was gifting Qld (who had dominated possession) 7 tackles for kicking it dead.
That was absolutely f**ked.

100% this ^^^

Pearce poor mistakes that cost us the game

Game_Breaker

Coach
I thought that was Dugan. Kicker was wearing orange boots I thought and Hokko had white ones

was it?

Ch 9 didn't show it live, I could be wrong. It was a really bad kick

We kick for touch, keep possession and halt their momentum in the 2nd half and get it back to an arm wrestle

Latest posts