What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 1 | Wed 27 May | NSW 10-11 QLD | ANZ

Origin I: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Not sad, it's Origin and it's ordained that Qld must win, I'm stunned we broke the convention last year.

Perhaps you can point out the refs decisions that hurt Qld.

One offside penalty in the entire second half which allowed Qld to get in position to score their try.

And unsurprisingly, NSW didn't get a single offside penalty all game.

But in the set of six prior to Qld getting the penalty, Qld was offside at least 3 times, the commentators even mentioned it.

But that's okay because it's origin and Qld gets the leg up.

You mean besides the two in a row in the first half??

Stranga

Juniors
:D

The tears of salt are just delicious.

:cool:

Bring back Captain Peptide for game 2, that'll get a different result... :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Dicko1

Juniors
I don't foll Souths but would take Reynolds in a heartbeat over the other 2 dead shits that played tonight.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Blake Austin and Adam Reynolds would be the best halves combo we could name, but they'd be chucked in the deep end debuting in a must win game 2, and would get the usual crucifixion if we didn't win. Plus Reynolds probably won't be fit anyway. At least get Austin or Bird on the bench.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
sack bernard "grasshopper" sutton, deadset 5 meter rule for one side, 10 for the other. every call possible went qld's way. 90% possession win by 1 point. hope qld can claim a tax deduction from sutton's donation

Maroon4life

Juniors
LOLZ the blues having a right whinge. You dumb merkins don't realise you were saved from a right raping with the first disallowed try. You only get 1 blatant leg up you merkins.

yobbo84

Coach
1. Moylan
2. Johnston
3. Dugan
4. J.Morris
5. Tupou (would actually be of use with a decent kicker)
6. Austin
7. A.Reynolds (Pearce if not fit)
8. Woods
9. Peats
10. Tamou
11. Scott
12. Hoffman (c)
13. Fensom

14. Fifita
15. Merrin
16. Vaughan
17. Sutton

That's a better looking side IMO.

Snappy

Coach
sack bernard "grasshopper" sutton, deadset 5 meter rule for one side, 10 for the other. every call possible went qld's way. 90% possession win by 1 point. hope qld can claim a tax deduction from sutton's donation

what a sad merkin you are. Not having a good year so far are you

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Hodgkinson in Origin is just a bizarre selection. He only ever got picked because of the girl in the yellow dress. And cos he jagged that one try he's still there. Has he ever even touched the ball besides that try? His ball carries are so infrequent and innocuous it seems like he does nothing at all. Didn't even get a single shot at field goal, about the only thing he's good at. He is Mr Invisible.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Is it just me or in that first half was Bum Chin Smith lying all over the ruck for not a single penalty?

NSW had their chances, not disputing the result. But f*ck me that turd gets away with shit because of his "standing" in the game.