What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 2 | Wed 17 Jun | NSW 26-18 QLD | MCG

Origin II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
:lol:

I'm the one with my panties in a twist?? :lol:

Can always tell its Origin time.....Grimey comes out of the woodwork.

Yes. You are.

You can always tell when someone is desperately trying to prove they don't have sand in their vag by overusing smiley/laughing faces. The emoticons, they never lie.

Shorty

Staff member
It's a bit weird there's only a couple of posters slinging mud and it's Tuesday morning.....maybe cause it's in Melb?

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's a bit weird there's only a couple of posters slinging mud and it's Tuesday morning.....maybe cause it's in Melb?

Correct. Weird venue and no-one will convince me we need to have a game there. The people of Melbourne love an 'event' but the NRL are in la la land if they think taking Origin games there will increase the Strorm's crowds exponentially. A few thousand here and there doesn't change my view. It is an AFL town regardless of what the NRL does. Look at the papers on Monday and even today...where is the coverage? This is 1-2 days out from the game!

Canard

Immortal
Correct. Weird venue and no-one will convince me we need to have a game there. The people of Melbourne love an 'event' but the NRL are in la la land if they think taking Origin games there will increase the Strorm's crowds exponentially. A few thousand here and there doesn't change my view. It is an AFL town regardless of what the NRL does. Look at the papers on Monday and even today...where is the coverage? This is 1-2 days out from the game!

I reckon there is 85,000 reasons to take a game to Melbourne.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I reckon there is 85,000 reasons to take a game to Melbourne.

It is an event, you could take the national Hopscotch Championship there and they would still go. How many of those 85,000 are going to a Storm game for the rest of the year. It is a pointless exercise. Just go back to the 2-1 split each year, was fair.

Shorty

Staff member
It is an event, you could take the national Hopscotch Championship there and they would still go. How many of those 85,000 are going to a Storm game for the rest of the year. It is a pointless exercise. Just go back to the 2-1 split each year, was fair.
Still the best sports in the world take their games to different areas.
I think game 2 is a little bit too crucial though, game 1 is the best one to take to Melb imo.
But I'm guessing Sydney didn't want to cough it up?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
How on Earth does a post I made about the Donkey's have relevance to Origin, Snappy, you f*cking pelican? :crazy:

Got it dead wrong on the Donkey's this year. The scumbags are playing excellent footy under Bennett. Good for them.

But it's as relevant to this thread as a polar bear is to the desert.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yes. You are.

You can always tell when someone is desperately trying to prove they don't have sand in their vag by overusing smiley/laughing faces. The emoticons, they never lie.

Such a dickhead. At least you are consistent.

"The emoticons, they never lie" that was DEEP.

Canard

Immortal

So what you are saying is that 85,000 in Melbourne is worth less than 55k elsewhere??

How can one argue with that logic??

f**k promoting Rugby League, just keep it where it is!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Not sure you got your point across. You should use more emoticons and name calling.

Still trying to work out if you had a point to make....

And my sincere apologies for the name calling. I should look to upstanding posters such as yourself for guidance.

have a sook ya mong

Well then you're a moron.

The entire forum thinks you're a turncoat wanker, and you'll never have a proper discussion on here

happy to be wrong you schlong muncher, but let's not ahead of ourselves just yet

Anyhoo, NSW to win by 4 and hopefully no injuries to anyone.

Last edited:

Tommo

Juniors
What time kick off. 8:20 like the 1st game or has 9 found more crap to talk about.

30cap14.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
What time kick off. 8:20 like the 1st game or has 9 found more crap to talk about.

They kick-off when the TAB and other betting agencies inform them when the actual betting on the game virtually slows down to a trickle.

Stranga

Juniors
How on Earth does a post I made about the Donkey's have relevance to Origin, Snappy, you f*cking pelican? :crazy:

Got it dead wrong on the Donkey's this year. The scumbags are playing excellent footy under Bennett. Good for them.

But it's as relevant to this thread as a polar bear is to the desert.

He was just pointing out that you're a dopey merkin with NFI about rugby league.

How is that so hard for you to understand? :roll:

Latest posts