What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Up the mighty Broncos. Broncos will be much too good. THe Roosters are hurt by Pearce's inclusion. He will stifle them.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It might mean nothing but we have a small storm system approaching Brisbane from the south. It might be a damp track out there tonight. Ball handling will have to be on

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It might mean nothing but we have a small storm system approaching Brisbane from the south. It might be a damp track out there tonight. Ball handling will have to be on

Im in Paddo, we have had a few tiny showers. Hope the rain fecks off, I'm not undercover!

moffla

Bench
Hope you both bash the shit out of each other in a 20 minute extra time. Should be a cracker, Broncos by 2

0neye

MOFFO SAID , THERE WILL BE A LOT OF BUTTHEART AND CHOKING Bi THE GOOOSTERS Bi Bi GOOSTER GOOD Bi:lol::crazy::lol::crazy:

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I think it depends on your viewing history yo. What have you been watching? ^^

You don't understand,when the vid finishes,it will show vids of similar nature.And since the nature of the vid was animal abuse,it showed(or to be precise,filtered) vids that it thougth were to the original viewers liking.

It had nothing to do with my history as I clean quite regularly with Ccleaner and ATF-Cleaner.

EDIT: Just to prove my point,I have cleared my history,and the distasteful preview images still come up.

Last edited:

ram raid

Bench
You don't understand,when the vid finishes,it will show vids of similar nature.And since the nature of the vid was animal abuse,it showed(or to be precise,filtered) vids that it thougth were to the original viewers liking.

It had nothing to do with my history as I clean quite regularly with Ccleaner and ATF-Cleaner.

EDIT: Just to prove my point,I have cleared my history,and the distasteful preview images still come up.

I do understand. Trust me on this. It's a mix, related vids and whatever else they think you might watch. Clearing your history and cookies wont do shit, google collects your information anyway unless you go ingognito. Anyway my related vids didn't show anything bad.