What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snappy

Coach
come on blazza, We've gone pretty well both times we've played them. I reckon we can do it.

Broncos by 4

lockyno1

Post Whore
Woo hoo Pearce likely to play. Please play him Roosters and leave Hastings on the bench, Brisbane approve of this madness.

Dazzat

First Grade
This will be a close game.

The Broncos forwards, though small, have the ability to lift at crucial times in the game. They have shown some controlled aggression that's been missing from the Broncos for the last three years or so.

If the Broncos can repeat another defensive display from last week and the Melbourne game, it doesn't matter how many strike weapons Roosters have.

Broncos 16-0.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Im not worried about our defence at all.
They will step up a gear this game.
We will give as good as we get in the forwards.
Wayne will have them well prepared.
Our attack is what concerns me the most. It has to be error free with a quality kicking game behind it.
Expecting Hodges to have a big game along with thaiday.
With plenty riding on hunt and Milford

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm more confident with this game being up at Suncorp.

I think the dry track will really suit our fast, powerful and mobile pack. The passes shpuld stick.

And it'll also be conducive to a lot of early ball for our world class centres.

What a game this will be.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
People seem to be talking like Bronx defence like is light years ahead of ours. We're the best defensive side of the year, 79 points better than the Bronx over the season.

Shouldnt be anymore than a couple of points between the sides in this one. Be one helluva contest yet again.

Kiwi

First Grade
This game will be epic. You'd think the winner of this game would be short priced favourites for the premiership. I think the fact these two play now will benefit the winner of the storm v Cowboys game. This game will be fast because both teams have some serious firepower and speed, brutal because the Bronco forwards must be very aggressive to match it with the Roosters pack and it will be close because both teams will keep coming for 80 minutes, meaning the winner of this may be ripe in the later stages of the grand final, especially to an always fast finishing Cowboys.

Broncos by 2 with a try in the last few minutes to steal the win.

Valheru

Coach
People seem to be talking like Bronx defence like is light years ahead of ours. We're the best defensive side of the year, 79 points better than the Bronx over the season.

Shouldnt be anymore than a couple of points between the sides in this one. Be one helluva contest yet again.

This

The game is really a 50/50 contest yet there are some strange predictions involving either side winning by a hefty margin. The Broncos got flogged by Manly but that was an aberration and the chooks have not lost by more than 8 points all year.

The golden number really is 20. The roosters have lost only once this year whilst scoring 20 points or greater. If they are held to less than 20 points then it becomes a flip of the coin.

I can?t see either side winning by more than 8.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The golden number really is 20. The roosters have lost only once this year whilst scoring 20 points or greater. If they are held to less than 20 points then it becomes a flip of the coin.

That stat applies to the Broncos too. Their only loss at 20 or more points was against the Cowboys 31-20.

Latest posts