What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chigurh

Roosters lost because they don't have enough local juniors and their supporters are scummy arrogant merkins

StormHi

Juniors
Bellamy predictably has cranked up the wrestle factor going into the finals and they are being allowed to get away with it so while that continues they are definitely the team to beat

Top heavy and movement controled tackles been part of the game for nearly 12 years now Everysingle team practices it and employs it in their game. How the f**k you can single out the storm after all this time for "wrestling" is beyond me.

Go join that other dumb prick on the free way and make friends with a bus thanks.

Snappy

Coach
Bellamy predictably has cranked up the wrestle factor going into the finals and they are being allowed to get away with it so while that continues they are definitely the team to beat

51484165.jpg

StormHi

Juniors
Good scrappy game that was close with tense moments and only a couple f**ked calls.

Roosters should beat the dogs or the dragons.

Kind of surprised in the result given the dominance of the Roosters in the last month.
But cliche or not, finals footy is a different game.

Assuming Bulldogs beat Dragons tomorrow, next weeks game between Roosters and Bulldogs will be a cracker. Hasler lead teams usually step up a gear or two come finals time.

StormHi

Juniors
Question of the night Malony out play Cronk tonight? I feel like he did barring that Knock on.

cooko

Juniors
Roosters were pretty ordinary at times but it was only a goal kick hitting the post in the end.

Here's my two cents...Storm deserved that win.

Yes it was scrappy but they took their chances and took RTS and to an extent Jennings out of the game with sliding defence which proved crucial in the end.

Hinchcliffe, Smith, Cronk and Glasby were outstanding for Storm and Hinchcliffe really stood up and led from the front.

Pearce was missed a lot and Maloney is not a great playmaker and this stifled their attack.

Finally Storm strung together a team effort and backed each other up when it was needed.

stormbati

Bench
Cameron Smith's three sideline conversions was the winner. He can put in some stinkers but tonight that was the difference.
Blake Green, Finucane or Munster MoM.

Ice_Storm

Juniors
Here's my two cents...Storm deserved that win.

Yes it was scrappy but they took their chances and took RTS out of the game with sliding defence which proved crucial in the end.

Hinchcliffe, Smith, Cronk and Glasby were outstanding for Storm and Hinchcliffe really stood up and led from the front.

Finally Storm strung together a team effort and backed each other up when it was needed.

Well said. Hinchcliffe played as good as I've seen him play.

moffla

Bench
Roosters were pretty ordinary at times but it was only a goal kick hitting the post in the end.

In saying that, Storm butchered a try late in the first half. Typical finals game, scrappy as shit, arguments for both cases as to who should have won

Latest posts