What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabbitohs95

Bench
Just like I keep telling my Roosters mates - don't get too cocky now (excuse the pun)

All this year and last year they've scraped home after giving up a big lead, so when you reduce that lead or keep up with them you'll win.

Praying they'll fall to the Dogs/Dragons next week, or Broncos/Cowboys the next.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Without JWH the Dogs will roll us.

That's why we had to win tonight.

So much momentum and just like that we're done.

Finals footy is all.about pressure. And Melbourne handled it better.

Really Tommy? If the Roosters happen to win next week you'll be telling us (again) how unbeatable they are. Take a few deep breaths and stick solid son!

moffla

Bench
Jeeeeez lads settle down. We lost a home prelim in 2011. Let's get to the big one first before we talk up our chances!

Ice_Storm

Juniors
Storm have lost very winnable games at home this year. They've lost that fear factor teams had visiting the 'graveyard'.
They'll need to be pumped full of electrolytes for their next one.

chigurh

220 metres, 1 try assist, line break assist and line break and 7 tackle breaks for Munster tonight.

Wow this kid can play

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That conversion might be costly. Melbourne are gonna clamp up like a Nuns merkin now

giphy.gif

user_nat

Coach
You won't be getting us into a wrestlemania mate. We have probably the best ball playing pack in the game with Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford running on to them. The ruck will be a freeway.

You know we've played them twice this year.. it wasn't free flowing either time.

Latest posts