What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | QF1 | Fri | SYD 18-20 MEL | Allianz

Qualifying Final: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chigurh

Well said. Hinchcliffe played as good as I've seen him play.

Hinchcliffe is a big game player and still incredibly underrated somehow.

He was the MOM in the 12' grand final for mine. No surprise to see him go up another level tonight

StormHi

Juniors
Smith was MOM for me. Those Kicks at goal the his final kick a couple awesome tackles and runs from DH and playing possibly sick.

Cronk should hand the check over to Smith and massage his sore back and shoulders.

Hinchy and Duffy and Finukan and Munster are also easily also MOM material.

Smith was MOM for me. Those Kicks at goal the his final kick a couple awesome tackles and runs from DH and playing possibly sick.

Cronk should hand the check over to Smith and massage his sore back and shoulders.

Smith can then get up and hand the cheque to Hinchcliffe...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Obama-lol.gif

Tommy Smith

Referee
Without JWH the Dogs will roll us.

That's why we had to win tonight.

So much momentum and just like that we're done.

Finals footy is all.about pressure. And Melbourne handled it better.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Go join that other dumb prick on the free way and make friends with a bus thanks.

Wow dude sounds you're really enjoying the win. Urging people to commit suicide cos you don't agree with their point of view. Interesting way to celebrate your team's victory. Each to their own I guess.

Wow dude sounds you're really enjoying the win. Urging people to commit suicide cos you don't agree with their point of view. Interesting way to celebrate your team's victory. Each to their own I guess.
Yeah, some really sore Storm winners tonight, pretty disappointing honestly.

His the general of the team, leads the team round better then any half in the comp.

Nobody is disputing this, however I'm talking about his performance tonight.

His kicking game was poor with two of his kicks giving the Roosters 7 tackle sets from which they scored tries.

I think that most people would agree that he wasn't the best player on the field tonight.

The good news for the Storm is that he was nowhere near his best, and the team still won.

Without JWH the Dogs will roll us.

That's why we had to win tonight.

So much momentum and just like that we're done.

Finals footy is all.about pressure. And Melbourne handled it better.

It's only one game mate...you guys just need to control the middle of the park next week and your backs will slaughter the Dogs.

Latest posts