What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R14 | Fri | WST 34-6 SOU | ANZ

Round 14: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Tigers get rid of farah and bring back woods, they'll win plenty more this year, obviously a better side with out farahs shit direction

DiegoNT

First Grade
Tigers will win it easily because they have been all of Souffs all night

Yep there's no denying that, Tigers have been better.
But hopefully this disproves the myth that souths get all the calls go their way.
Like I've said before some weeks you get them, some weeks you don't and we've been I'm unfortunate enough to get the bad calls in same game the opposition has really fired

ellskimore

Juniors
Yep there's no denying that, Tigers have been better.
But hopefully this disproves the myth that souths get all the calls go their way.
Like I've said before some weeks you get them, some weeks you don't and we've been I'm unfortunate enough to get the bad calls in same game the opposition has really fired

Oh please. What defining calls have gone against them tonight? Just because they didn't get a tonne of calls in favour of them tonight doesn't disprove anything.

wittyfan

Referee
CHS1ccDUAAADmWw.jpg