What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R14 | Fri | WST 34-6 SOU | ANZ

Round 14: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's hoping some Souths posters learn some f***ing humility.

Great game Tiggers! Out played us in every facet and out enthused the bunnies.

Here's also hoping dour faced Jason Taylor will crack a smile.

Oh and I applaud all 1,500 merkins sitting here with me at the game tonight. Ahem - 15,000...bwah ha ha ha ha.

Seriously...well done Tigers.

Now...I'm off to f***ing top myself.

Martin tapua playing the ball on his knees, two players picking the ball up at the same time yet bizarrely souths get a penalty, leads to a try. Tigers play advantage after a knock on, knock on themselves yet still get the feed, immediately score a try. Add in a few dodgy looking 'leg-up' penalties that everyone always accuse rabbitohs of receiving .
I still maintain rabbitohs beat warriors despite a few going our way last week, I'm a hundred percent sure tigers would always beat the rabbitohs the way both teams played tonight, just hope it disproves the whole 'rabbitohs get all the calls' that bone heads like mark gasnier always go on about.

Tweet Gaz your displeasure.

skeepe

Immortal
Martin tapua playing the ball on his knees, two players picking the ball up at the same time yet bizarrely souths get a penalty, leads to a try. Tigers play advantage after a knock on, knock on themselves yet still get the feed, immediately score a try. Add in a few dodgy looking 'leg-up' penalties that everyone always accuse rabbitohs of receiving .
I still maintain rabbitohs beat warriors despite a few going our way last week, I'm a hundred percent sure tigers would always beat the rabbitohs the way both teams played tonight, just hope it disproves the whole 'rabbitohs get all the calls' that bone heads like mark gasnier always go on about.

It doesn't disprove anything. Refs are so predictable. After the amount of bad calls that went Souths way last week, they were always going to get a rough deal this week in an attempt to fool simpletons into thinking that it goes both ways.

Looks like they got at least one.

wittyfan

Referee
CHTBZdrUcAAVDUm.png:large

Ladmate

Bench
Johnston has always been overrated as f**k. He has the Josh Reynolds effect from earlier in his career.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Here's hoping some Souths posters learn some f***ing humility.

Great game Tiggers! Out played us in every facet and out enthused the bunnies.

Here's also hoping dour faced Jason Taylor will crack a smile.

Oh and I applaud all 1,500 merkins sitting here with me at the game tonight. Ahem - 15,000...bwah ha ha ha ha.

Seriously...well done Tigers.

Now...I'm off to f***ing top myself.

Don't mate. The world needs a few rational souffs fans. I'm sure Maguire will rip them a new one and they'll improve.

Tweet Gaz your displeasure.

Let him know you're toey...

Don't mate. The world needs a few rational souffs fans. I'm sure Maguire will rip them a new one and they'll improve.

Let him know you're toey...

I wish Gaz had phoned Souffs at half time.

FIRE UP MERKINS!!!!

Or Rusty had hurled his phone at them all. One at a time. In a 21st Century game of branding.

I was so miffed with Checcin, I threw my coke bottle at him. From the safety of the ANZ forecourt, in a bin. But I pretended the bin was Checcin. It was mildly cathartic.

kbw

Bench

It certainly doesn't disprove the $ouff$ get all the calls theory. Infact it just goes to show what happens when its even for both sides. $ouff$ struggle when its not all their own way, you can see it on their faces when they expect the "leg up" and they don't get it.
$ouff$ just could not intimate the Tigers with their melbournesque filth and it was a beautiful thing to see them implode tonight.

2 things I will say is that $ouff$ miss Luke more than anything and Johnston will bounce back, he is going to be a great player

Maximus

Coach
So who is going to do Rabbits20's job of quoting every post from before the game with an incorrect prediction?

I was so very cranky and inspired by others, I am trying to tweet Jason Taylor:

Thanks to your footy team, they not only completely f**ked my footytab 1-12 bet, they f**ked the bunnies and my weekend. I hope someone kung fu you too!

Just hoping it's the right Jason Taylor. Heaps of them on Twitter and I have NFI!

If someone can help me...LMK.

https://twitter.com/jasontaylor

Wizardman

First Grade
Johnston has always been overrated as f**k. He has the Josh Reynolds effect from earlier in his career.

I agree with you. If his ended his career now, you'd have to say that Nathan Merritt was a better player (Im saying that without a smirk on my face).

Forget the Merritt of the last two years of his career and he was a decent winger.